“Great Thai Food!”

Cuisines: Thai
Neighbourhood: Bloomfield
Neighbourhood: Bloomfield
Reviewed 16 August 2017

This is our go-to restaurant when we don't feel like cooking. It's our comfort food. We have tried almost everything on the menu and absolutely love it all. The staff/servers are always welcoming and hospitable.

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

I used to love this place and now will no longer come back. The service from one lady with her kids screaming in the background really ruined our night. The food and service was horrible, I'll be going to Thai gormet for now on ......

Management response:Responded 18 July 2017

To: Andrea L

I was the manager on the Sunday night you were in. I have apologized to you, comp out the the food that just come out from the kitchen that you said you did not like. I have offer you the menu to get another dish but you refuse and keep eating just the rice that come with that meal that you send back. I, the server and the restaurant have done our best to make you happy but I guess not !!! You have to come here and complaint on social media.

You and your friend came in with a bottle of wine on a Sunday evening. We do not want to rush you. If you are in a rush please advise the server but you never acknowledged her. So server waited till you finished with the soups and call kitchen to started the main dish. Foods come out nice and hot and you said you did not like one of the dish. We have to throw away the dish and offer you something that you may like. You said you used to love our restaurant so there got to be a favorite dish that we can make it up. But you refuse. I did my best to please you as a guest at our establishment.

Our restaurant welcome family with young kids. The family understand when we seat them in the back dining area. The gentlemen and his 2 young kids was in the back room away from your table. They come in as a guest just like you. Kid will be kid, they will cry. Remember, we were once a kid in our life time.

It' s a shame that I have to read this review on social media. Now I know that my apologies was not accepted. Does not matter how much I try. Nothing can make you happy. But please don't used social media to ruined one business and promote onother business down the street.

I do not think that this is fair to us, We have been working hard for 16 years to serve this community. We are all friends and family. By the way, I do not recognized you when you said that you are a regular here. I am at the restaurant six days a week. I am sorry!

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

our favorite Thai restaurant in pittsburgh for more than 10 years. always consistently good, fresh, and friendly. keep coming back despite occasionally trying others

Reviewed 15 May 2017

While not in love with Thai food, two of us went and had a very good lunch. I had the three flavor chicken which was very good. My friend had some soup and one of the curries, and he enjoyed both very much.

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

Stopped for a late lunch and had the three chicken dish with rice. Was really good and fresh. They spice things from 1-10 and I got a 5 not knowing. Not at all spicy I would say more tangy. I loved it! Next time maybe a 7!! Wife got Pan Thi noodles and they really good also. The place is nice and clean, nice atmosphere and good stop. Definitely will go back for sure.