“Good portions, scrumptious appetizers and dinners”

Plum Pan Asian Kitchen
Ranked #327 of 2,287 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 August 2016

We ate a variety of dishes - the sushi was fresh and good quality. We enjoyed the pan-fried dumplings and Thai spring rolls appetizers, which were sizable to share. The Thai Spicy Duck was spicy, but not overly so. The Honey Walnut Chicken was a very large portion and was very tasty.

Reviewed 23 May 2016

I give this 5 stars based on the service and quality of sushi. The downside is that it is rather expensive for what you get. Each roll was about $15-$16, which actually isn't incredibly expensive, but they are on the small side. However, I eat sushi regularly from everywhere, and the rolls are amazing. Just don't go there if you are particularly hungry and don't want to spend a lot of money. I could have easily eaten 4 or 5 rolls myself. Wonderful ambiance though, drinks were made strong, and I will probably come back again.

Reviewed 27 March 2016

I've been to Plum a few times and most recently during Pittsburgh Restaurant Week. The food at Plum is good but nothing I would go raving to friends about. It has nice ambiance, with candles on the table and mood lighting. The last time we went, we had a fantastic waiter who was very attentive and really engaged with us. I'm less enthused about the prices, even when we went for Restaurant Week. Overall, I would say Plum is a nice restaurant and you won't be disappointed, though I prefer Soba (on Ellsworth) for pan-Asian food in Pittsburgh.

1  Thank MMC2015
Reviewed 16 March 2016

Recommended by friend who really likes this food. The service and atmosphere were good and the selection of alcohol surprising. Happy hour prices and choices of appetizers very good. In addition,There is free parking next door which is almost unheard of today.
I liked the food but have actually had better Pan Asian food.

Reviewed 23 February 2016

You can not go wrong with anything on the menu, especially the sushi! This has options for multiple friends from Thai to Chinese to Japanese.