“Dorothy is wonderful!”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Get food delivered
Ranked #1,390 of 2,147 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Pleasant Hills is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 21 August 2021

Very pleasant experience. I came in and was waited on right away by Dorothy and greeted with a smile. She made sure to check if I had a Panera rewards membership. I had a question and a special request with my sandwich. She was detailed with her responses, making sure I got what I wanted, no mistakes. I got a latte, too, and she let me know I could get a pastry for 99 cents. I wasn't sure what I would get, so, she walked me over to what was available. I got sold on the pumpkin muffin (yes, already excited for fall). When we were done, she reminded me not to forget to pick up my latte and where to go to pick up my order. I was debating on going to the Panera Bread in Bethel Park or this one in Pleasant Hills. I am glad I chose the Pleasant Hills location. Everyone I encountered on top of Dorothy were professional and nice, too.

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (8)

Reviewed 2 November 2020

Too overpriced. food was cold when it came out and the coffee was watered down. customer service was bad.

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 21 October 2019

Panera is average. If you want a quick breakfast or lunch, it is fine. I think is is pricey for what you get. The you pick two are small. If you get a beverage, it is over 11 dollars.

Date of visit: September 2019
2  Thank PittsburghLady56
Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

While traveling we looked for a Panera to surprise our grandson as he had been asking for their macaroni and cheese. And he was very happy. I had a 1/2 turkey bravo and a bowl of the seasonal corn chowder, yummy and very satisfying.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

Panera, you continue to disappoint. Such a small, skimpy on ingredients sandwich for $9.84 with tax. The turkey, avocado BLT had an only a few bits of turkey. Only two very small chunks of avocado on the smallest slices of bread - must have been the end of the loaf.

Date of visit: July 2017