“A slam dunk for breakfast and coffee”
Review of Einstein Bros

Einstein Bros
Ranked #698 of 2,301 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Reviewed 2 March 2017

Want something quick & tasty for breakfast? Look no further.

We went here because the trip advisor ratings were quite good, and we didn't regret it.

The staff were very friendly, the food was great - we thoroughly enjoyed our bagels and the coffee was a slam dunk too.

We ended up going here twice for breakfast (on our 3 day trip) because we enjoyed it so much.

Reviewed 1 December 2016

Located on the corner of PPG place, they offer a number of bagel-based breakfast and lunch options. Overall food ok.

Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

One of my favorite bagel shops around. Everything is fresh and served fast. They have a great variety of bagel/sandwich options for breakfast and lunch.

Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

During my week in Pittsburgh this was by far the best bagel I had. I had the Farmhouse with one egg. It was fresh very tasty and the service was friendly and quick. They are just if the market square and worth going around the corner. Think I must come back for lunch.

Reviewed 22 September 2015

I first found Einstein bagels in Las vegas and have loved them since. The apple schmear has always been a fwvorite and now the discontinued it, my heart broke. Now am finding a new schmear is hard to do.