“Love the burgers and fries”
Review of Five Guys

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Five Guys
Ranked #548 of 2,266 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Food is a little pricy for a burger and fries but so good. Cooked to order they always give you extra fries so get a small. Love the peanuts they are free and fresh always friendly staff

Reviewed 11 July 2017

My husband and I decided to have a few burgers on Friday night...while the food was good, the cleanliness of the restaurant ruined our experience. It was dirty and my shoes stuck to the floor. Should of sat outside.

Reviewed 26 March 2017

Unique place, loved the bags of potatoes everywhere. Food was good, and its a good value for the money, but it's definitely not known for it's atmosphere, get in, get out, fast food.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

My husband and I are "once a monthers" here. We love it. The burgers are fresh, cooked in front of you, and the fries are the best in town. They now have shakes, so it's a perfect, yummy place to go!

Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

These are hands down the best burgers at very affordable price. This is the only place I go out to get a burger. The staff is always very polite and friendly. Fries are great as well. I do recommend ordering junior size burgers...even for adults. The burgers are very filling. My son is a big eater and get the regular size but my 16 year old daughter and I can't finish a regular, especially if you plan on eating fries too