“Loooonnnnngggg wait”
Review of Noodles & Company

Noodles & Company
Ranked #1,069 of 2,222 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

I ordered a single order of noodles and waited over half an hour for my takeout. I will not go there again as they were very unorganized and the prep time for an order is simply way too long for the quality of food you get.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Almost every time we visit Pittsburgh (where one of our children attends college) we eat at Noodles & Company! Lots of options - from comfort food (noodles with butter) to spicy (Spicy Korean Beef Noodles)!! Something for everyone - and the serving sizes are sure to fill you up!

Reviewed 4 December 2016

I go to this restaurant quite often and get the pad thai. The dishes they have (i.e penne, pad thai) are unlike the traditional recipes. There is definitely an American blend to it, but a mix of the traditional recipe as well. Would highly recommend. The portion sizes are average, but all the dishes I would rate an 8/10.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

Very inexpensive food for the college crowd and parents. We had the penne pasta with grilled chicken, and Pad Thai. Everything was good, and the service quick.

Reviewed 30 June 2016

I have been meaning to try this unassuming spot in the heart of Oakland and finally did so, while looking at the menu on the way the manager came over, asked if this was our first time there, and gave a quick tour of the menu, explained where to order, that the food would be brought to our table, and we were not to tip or clean up ! If that was not enough, there was a wide variety of menu options, I expected only Asian, there were Italian choices, sandwiches, wraps, soups, and salads for side. Lots of healthy choices, and the menu has symbols marking vegetarian options and spicy foods. Nice bright clean atmosphere. I plan to return.