“Dinner before the game”
Review of Bigelow Grille

Bigelow Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Bigelow Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #194 of 2,254 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Cross street: Bigelow and 6th Ave
Description: Renowned Executive Chef, Anthony Zallo, serves up the finest Pittsburgh ethnic fare highlighting fresh, local ingredients with a creative twist that prompted the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette to rate the Bigelow Grille a Four Star dining establishment. Whether you savor the flavor indoors or on the seasonal outdoor patio, this contemporary American restaurant will please every palate.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Went for dinner. I had the bigalow burger with perogies. Burger was good perogies were excellent. My wife had the kale salad. Small selection of craft beer on tap nice cocktail menu. Nice restaurant for in a hotel.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were here for brunch and they had a good buffet with a hidden omelete station. The food was good and we were able to get our mimosa & bloody mary to start our brunch off right.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

While staying at the Double Tree in downtown Pittsburgh my wife and I had breakfast at the Bigelow Grille. We ate there the 3 days we stayed in Pittsburgh. One day we enjoyed the breakfast buffet with the large assortment of hot and cold choices, tasty. The next day we enjoyed the hugh egg they called an omelet stuffed with ham,cheese,mushrooms and spinach. Outstanding start to the day and the sweetest server ever

Reviewed 19 February 2018

This was the hotel restaurant, and where to go for breakfast. I had a good breakfast here during my stay. The buffet had some good options, all fresh, with fresh eggs, sausage and bacon. The omelet station was fantastic. The service seemed to be hit or miss; always friendly, but some of the servers appeared to be more attentive than others. However, overall, I had a couple of good breakfasts here. I also liked the coffee station by the entrance, so I was able to fill up a "to-go" cup on the way out.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

We stopped in for some late night drinks before hitting the sack. Service was fast and our bartender was excellent. A fair selection of beers on tap; prices were moderate to more pricey from what we usually expect; maybe we are getting old. Several folks at the bar had several more drinks than we had and were having a very good, loud time. It was free entertainment.