“Worth the drive "FROM CLEVELAND"”
Review of Point Brugge Cafe

Point Brugge Cafe
Ranked #7 of 2,290 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Cuisines: Belgian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Yep, two and half hour drive for lunch or dinner! It's that good! My wife and I will jump in the car and cruise here for the awesome drinks from Dana. Cleveland has great restaurants and has become a foodie giant, but I tell anybody to take a ride to The Point Brugge Cafe.

1  Thank MaryJoy58

Reviewed 11 August 2016

Excellent casual spot for brunch, lunch, dinner, or drinks. The menu isn't too big but it offers enough selection for anyone.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

A few friends and family members stopped here for lunch after a visit to the Frick Museum. What a nice surprise! The menu is unusual - and I wasn't sure what to try - so I ordered the Linguine with Lemon Basil Pesto sauce. It was so good that I didn't stop until it was gone! (And couldn't eat another thing all day!) My friend ordered the Mussels and they were also delicious. We had two 10-year-olds with us. There wasn't a kids menu, but they were happy eating the mussels and a grilled cheese sandwich with bacon. We all enjoyed our meal - and I look forward to going back to try something else!

Reviewed 27 May 2016

Hidden gem in a residential neighborhood of Point Breeze, This quaint café offers a nice selection of lunch options. Our party had the grilled Chicken salad with warm goat cheese, butternut cream soup, grilled chicken baguette. All were excellent choices along with the European atmosphere made for a memorable meal.

Reviewed 24 May 2016

A casual fun spot with great beer, and cuisine. Located on a lovely street with very good food and good prices. A bit loud but the apps are well priced and delicious. Mains are varied with good presentation and oh so good! Service is good as well. Very nice place.