“Fast & Fresh”

Wendy's
Ranked #1,058 of 2,287 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

Who does not LOVE a Frosty in the morning? Fast, clean & friendly service...with a Frosty for the ride.

Reviewed 15 January 2017

They did make tasty sandwich for me and the service at the counter is good. I asked for a combo, they asked if I want it large, I said yes and my order came a dollar more than standard combo. The soda machine ran out of sprite half way my cup. The cleaning lady kept spraying while I walked around and sprayed me too. They don't like to smile. So, the small things which make the good service great are missing here.

Reviewed 2 November 2014

Stopped on our way to a hockey game for a quick bite to eat. Got sandwiches, drinks and fries. Friendly and good service.