Holiday Inn Express Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Airport
US$74
US$63
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$76/night.

US$55
Mohegan Sun Pocono(Wilkes-Barre)
US$143
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$162/night.

US$64
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$73/night.

US$62
US$115
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

US$108
US$106
US$94
US$99
Red Roof Inn Wilkes Barre Arena(Wilkes-Barre)(Great Value!)
US$50
Red Roof
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$66/night.

All reviewsrestaurant next doorfront deskroom was cleanan early flightparking lotwarm cookiesthe shuttle driverusb portsthe breakfast areatipsy turtlebreakfast was deliciouscomfortable stayan older hotelbit datedmorning breakfasthome away from homehotel room
Reviewed 29 May 2017

This hotel didn't live up to our experience in staying in Holiday Inn Expresses around the country. It was dirty. The lighting was low. It needs updating in every way. The food was barely edible. I would never stay here again or recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2017

Dear Stephen B,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and reviewing our property. I am very sorry you were not satisfied with the condition and cleanliness of our hotel. I am also sorry that our food selections was not to your liking. We highly value views, opinions and feedback from our guests, as this allows us to constantly improve the service and facilities we provide. Thank you for staying and we hope you give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Anthony M

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

Stopped here on the way through PA. I think it was our third time. Room is always clean, never had an issue. I've read reviews that weren't so good; I haven't seen mold or a dated room. Breakfast is so-so. Staff very friendly.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2017

Dear PaulFromNH,

Thank you for sharing your impressions of your recent stay with us.

I am very happy that our rooms and our service met your expectations. We strive to provide the best possible service and experience and it is always great to hear from our valued guests on how we are doing. Once again thank for choosing to stay with us.

We would be delighted if you visit us again in the future .

Best Regards,

Ben W.

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

Stayed one night. The room was clean and neat. The pillows could be improved because one was way to soft and the other one was too thick. The shower head will bring me back here though!! It was awesome with great pressure. The breakfast was standard. Great place for the price. Will come again. A+

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 May 2017

Stay here for business. The suites on the forth floor seem to be partially renovated with upgraded furniture etc.

I'd stay on the "airport" side as the alternative side is noisy (I-81).

The staff is terrific and the breakfast too.

Room Tip: Stay on the airport side and suites on the 4th floor are nicer than the others
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 May 2017

Hotel has a horrible, I mean HORRIBLE mildew stench that made my stomach church. I roughed it out and stayed here for a few days since I really didn't have a choice and ended up with bronchitis (which I've never had in my entire life) and a sinus infection. This place needs to update its carpets and curtains and frankly, maybe knock the entire building down and start over. There was a stain running down the wall, wall peeling up. I have stayed at tons of hotels and if I didn't need to stay here, I wouldn't. Now when we get past the smell and the outdated, atrocious building, the management there obviosuly has no concern about staff professionalism. The woman at the counter had such unsightly tattoos covering her arm. Most professional companies do not allow this sort of thing. It looks disgusting and gave me a bad vibe about the place. The staff I seen does not seem to care about their appearance and staying here was like being in a third world country. Other than a couple of the maintenance men seemed very kind and friendly. Maybe if they renovated the place and made employees cover their tattoos and not dress and look like slobs, I would stay here again. For a hotel on an airport, they should get a nice Hilton, Marriott or Hyatt property like other airports have and not some shabby Holiday Inn Express. I will NOT stay here again and I recommend you don't either.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank js7360
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2017

Hi Jennifer S,

Thank you for your recent stay and for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. It is regrettable that some of our amenities and services did not live up to your expectations. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. Please allow us to follow up on your concerns and have the opportunity to make it up to you. I have sent you a private message in an effort to obtain additional information. I look forward to your response.

Faith R