“Exceptionally Friendly Staff But Less Than Impressive Food”
Review of Santangelo's Cafe

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Santangelo's Cafe
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 15 December 2016 via mobile

Had heard good things about Santangelos so I wanted to give it a try. Very disappointed. Basic interior with basic breakfast menu to follow. Side order of bacon under cooked and short a piece. Side of scrapple over cooked and greasy. Hot tea tasted like coffee lending question as to the cleaning process of the mugs. Offered new cup upon complaint but taste the same. Charged even though I didn't drink it. Will say that the staff was extremely friendly but other than that I can't say it was worth the trip.

Reviewed 25 August 2016

I stopped in for breakfast this morning while waiting for my car at the dealer across the street. I didn't order anything challenging - two eggs over easy with toast, fruit salad, and coffee. Everything was well-prepared. I was particularly impressed with the fresh fruit salad of strawberries, blueberries, and bananas that was obviously made-to-order. It was a pleasant place to sit and the waiter was attentive and helpful. Nice big mug of coffee that was refilled. All of this cost only $8. I was very impressed!

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

Used to be best in the area and I don't know what happened but lately they have become quite a dive ...

Reviewed 12 August 2015

I went to Santangelo's for a breakfast meeting. We were there for a little over 2 hours. Not once were we rushed, made to feel as if we should leave, or as if we were staying too long. The service was great, the people were friendly and attentive, and the food was delicious. The prices were more than reasonable and the food quality was excellent. This is a great place to go for a low-key, delicious breakfast with great service!

Reviewed 22 April 2015

My husband and I had breakfast there. Food was very good with quick service. I would recommend this location.