US$109
US$98
Quality Inn & Suites Quakertown(Quakertown)(Great Value!)
US$84
Econo Lodge(Quakertown)
US$84
US$69
EconoLodge
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$77/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$180
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$75
US$107
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

Book now, pay at stay
US$123
Homewood
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bethlehem(Bethlehem)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$102
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

All reviewspa turnpikehot tubroom was cleanno exceptionfitness centercomplimentary breakfastfree pizzaconference roomsoccer tournamentwould stay here againgreat place to stayconvenient locationeasy accessone night stayexcellent hotelfresh fruitthe breakfast area
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

After traveling a few hours with friends and going to an evening conference we were looking forward to an hour in the hot tub and pool. When we arrived in the pool area the hot tub was off and could not be turned on, the surface of the pool look like it was covered with algae bloom and the water was very green. The pool looked dirty and the water was tepid. We tried the telephone to call and let people know how unsanitary and what a public health problem this was. The phone in the pool area did not work. Another dangerous problem. We left and went to the front desk to report the problem and there was no one in attendance. We waited approximately 10 minutes and no one ever came. We bookedthis hotel partly Because of location near to our conference and the pool. Very disappointing. I am going on a cross country trip in September and October and everyplace we stop we will be looking for a hotel with a pool. We will not be using your hotels in the future. We have used them in the past and been quite satisfied. Even breakfast in the morning was unsatisfactory. Most of the food containers were empty . There was one woman trying to replenish the food, make the coffee and keep things neat. It was a daunting task for one person. I must say however our room itself and the bathroom facilities were lovely and quite clean.
Gail , Newton , NJ

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Ketan J, General Manager at Hampton Inn Quakertown, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Dear Gynogail,

Please accept my sincere apology for the experience you had with us. I do appreciate your frequent visit to our hotel. We were simply overwhelmed by the traffic due to several events happening on the same weekend and we were not able to keep up with the demands. We have now decided to add more people on our staff from now on.

It is true that hot tub was not in working condition upon your arrival due to problem with the spa heater.The issue was addressed as soon as pool technician arrived with the part. The water in the hot tub was left in to protect guest if they fell in by accident. We completely drained the hot tub soon after it was fixed. The temperature in hot tub was adjusted to 104 degrees and 84 degrees in pool. Please call me directly so that I may offer a compensation.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

Everything in the room was in good condition and room was spacious. It was cleaned very well, much better than most hotels where I've stayed.
The check in person wasn't rude, just obviously bored. The digital key is only good for 1 person. Clerk made new keys. My key did not work. Clerk said it may be because I had it too close to other cards. No I didn't. I kept it in my hand. No apology offered. The room had no help materials-no channel guide, no nearby restaurant suggestions, no nearby attractions-nothing. The attendant in the breakfast room did not understand much English nor speak English well.
For what the room and hotel offered, were not worth $125, the senior rate we paid.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Ketan J, General Manager at Hampton Inn Quakertown, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Dear Sue,

Thank you for being our guest at Hampton Inn by Quakertown, Pa. I'm glad you have enjoyed our hospitality almost 100%. We take pride in cleanliness our guestrooms. I have read your comments and would like to thank you. I also would like to offer you my sincere apology on behalf of my front desk agent. Our breakfast hostess is part of an exchange program where we send our English speaking staff to Spanish speaking country for a month. I know it's very inconvenient not have guest room binder in hotel rooms, however our front desk staff and concierge is always on duty to answer any question you may regarding restaurant selection and area attraction. The TV channel guide in the room has been replaced by one of the channel on the TV nonetheless we do keep copy of channel

Ms. Sue, I hope you will come soon in near future to experience our hospitality. I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

We spent 1 night here on out way home. All of the staff was friendly & seemed happy to help. Our room was immaculate. We had a long bed that was very comfortable.
The only area of concern is the breakfast serving area. It is very small considering all the breakfast choices & the number of people using the area. It was not well thought out. Breakfast choices were very nice
We would stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 30 April 2018

I stayed here one night since I went to a show nearby.
Pros: it's right off of the highway. Easy and convenient location. The front desk staff is friendly and helpful. Complimentary breakfast for all guests.

Cons: the rooms are VERY outdated. It gives off that "dirty feel". You can hear EVERYTHING going on in the hallways. Complimentary breakfast, which was really good and had a variety of selection for a continental. BUT, what turned me off were the paper plates, bowls, silverware. Also, the breakfast attendants were in sweatpants and weren't very friendly. Even at 9am, didn't smile or make eye contact with anyone. I work at another Hilton location, and I know these aren't Hilton standards. Also, housekeeping banged on our door twice in the morning. Don't they have a list of what rooms have checked out already? VERY annoying to be woken up.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 April 2018

Overall this is a good hotel. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful! Really good complimentary breakfast, the grab and go bag is a great idea. My only negative is that the furnishings and fixtures are outdated.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton