“Lunch”
Review of Quentin Haus

Quentin Haus
Ranked #2 of 3 Restaurants in Quentin
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

We felt peckish on the turnpike and stopped here for lunch. I liked my Reuben sandwich and my date really liked her brocollini salad and chicken fried steak.

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

We happened upon this restaurant by mistake as the one we were looking for was closed. It was a very pleasant surprise. There were 4 of us & we had no complaints. We all had very good main courses & each had a piece of pie for desert. The main course was adequate but the pies were a very generous portion & delicious—they really tasted homemade. If we are ever in the area we will surely eat there again. Also the waitress was very attentive

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped on a whim. Needed someplace to stop for breakfast on our way to the VA. First time but will come back. Breakfast was good, especially the regular pancakes.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

From the outside when approaching this restaurant, it doesn't look like much or that it would hold too many visitors. Not so. This delightful restaurant holds many guests, has great food, great service, and prices that don't leave you broke.
We actually came here on Easter Sunday because I was too lazy to make a meal with another couple. We did have reservations, of course, and thank goodness for that, because the place was absolutely packed. It's very family oriented, with plenty of choices for young and old, and again, even with the tremendous crowd for Easter, we were served quickly, and the waitress was professional and friendly, checking on us a few times to make sure we were enjoying the food.
I'm not waiting till the next holiday to come back here to eat. If you're in the area, or live here but haven't been here lately, take yourself here to enjoy a great meal.

1  Thank Jack K
Reviewed 8 March 2018

Breakfast is the best meal of the day at the QH. I have never had a bad breakfast. The best servers are on duty for the breakfast shift.

I can't say the same for dinner. The quality of the food varies from excellent to cold. It's the same with the servers. If you get one of the veteran servers, no problem. But some of the younger servers are clueless. Some of this depends on the supervisor on duty. One super chips in when it's busy and helps out. But there is one supervisor who is an absolute witch. She won't lift a finger to help, not even to fill up a cup of coffee when the waitress is busy. I asked about her one time and was told she's a relative of one of the owners and they won't fire her. I stopped going to the QH for anything but breakfast because of this horrible woman who I have only seen there during the evening dinner shift. There are plenty of other restaurants in the area with better food and consistent service.

The owners need to spend some money and freshen the place up. The original and main part of the restaurant is well loved. It's dingy and dirty. The bathroooms are horrible. It appears that the owners spent all of their profit on the new parking lot, which is absolutely marvelous. This restaurant would be a prime candidate for a Food Network Restaurant Impossible makeover.

2  Thank HenryHoman