“Great little diner”

Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 2 April 2018

A group of friends drive up to Reading from out of state for a concert and decided to grab a bite to eat first. All 5 of us were pleased with our meals, my french dip was one of the best I've had. Cute little classic diner!!!

Reviewed 17 January 2018

The West Reading Diner has a nice location perched up on a hill on busy Penn Ave just over the river from downtown Reading. This was our 2nd visit remembering how good it was years ago and it didn't disappoint. The food is very good, they have a great menu and the prices are fairly inexpensive. I had the Baltimore special that included 2 eggs,2 sausage,2 bacon and 2 French toast for $6.99. My wife had the Country omelet and it was so large she couldn't finish it. Juice and tea prices are in the ballpark and one of these days I am going to come back and try one of those beautiful pies you see as you enter the diner. The only bad news is we were told the diner was closing on January, 22 for renovations. They will be celebrating their 25th anniversary this year. We will be back the next time we are in town.

Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

Although the service was very good, the food left much to be desired. Burger was not made with quality meat, salad was very blah. I don't think I will return.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

Fantastic food, service and what a tremendous value to boot! Stopped here with wife on way back from Mercy Me Christian Concert Tour @ Santander Arena.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

Tried this diner for first time and will be back, great diner experience and food as it should be, especially breakfast that was very, very good with plenty of selections, staff was attentive and friendly and service prompt, parking nearby, you will not regret