“Best Italian food in Berks County”

Sebastiano's Restaurant
Ranked #49 of 316 Restaurants in Reading
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 October 2016

Sebastiano, who is from Sicily, has maintained the Italian tradition of making authentic food from quality ingredients. We have eaten here hundreds of times and the food is always excellent. It is BYOB - which is an added bonus. We have had family meals here - both sad (funeral dinners) and happy and they are always very accommodating. We love it!!!

1  Thank luvroma2

Reviewed 12 September 2016

My wife and I had two different veal dishes the veal was tender and very tasty but bot sauces could have been thicker.We had Franchaise and a red sauce.The sauces were tasty but very watery.The service was fast and friendly.

Reviewed 14 August 2016

Tonight, my husband, friends and I had dinner at Sebastiano's. As always, we had a wonderful dining experience. I had one of their specials, steamed clams in a white garlic sauce served over angel hair pasta, salad bar, garlic bread and a free glass of wine...Yum! I brought half of my entree home because the portion was large. Jess, our waitress, was extremely attentive to our needs. This is one of our favorite restaurants!

Reviewed 13 August 2016

Atmosphere wasn't bad; food very bland- not your choice if you want seasoned food- waitress was pleasant- had to ask a couple of times for same request- no one in the group liked their meal -nice restaurant- not our choice- visiting from out of town- would have made another choice if we could do it again- a more pricey than I expected

Reviewed 13 July 2016

We eat here often and have never had a dish that wasn't great! The staff is friendly and welcoming, the food is great, the prices are more than fair and we always know the wine will be good! One of our favorite go-to spots - we even cater our gatherings from here!