SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Airport/Ridley Park
US$76
US$136
US$179
US$152
All reviewsphiladelphia airporttoilet roomfront deskseparate roomsfree breakfastpark sleep flyroyal farmsshower areaswarthmore collegeindoor poolsitting areaan early flightwafflesshuttle driverdesk areasmall gymrefrigerator and microwave
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

This trip was just supposed to be an overnighter before flying out of Philadelphia. After a cancelled flight we had to extend our stay. The staff was outstanding to work with. They shuttled us to a restaurant and did everything they could for us to turn our crappy situation into the best it could be. The hotel is very clean with a beautiful pool. Out of all the hotels I've stayed, I must say they have the most pleasant desk staff.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank dnhnmk
Reviewed 17 May 2017

Comfortable, welcome stay, and best deal on parking for airport, with free airport shuttle. Friendly, helpful staff. Free breakfast. We prefer Marriott, and collect points, so that we can get free stays. This property is a winner!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Ed A
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

This isn't truly a review of the property as I was staying at a sister property in the area. I wanted to give a shout out to "Mac" the shuttle driver. He was doing double duty working for 2 properties and couldn't have been nicer during a mix up. I was rushing to a meeting and he got me there in addition to his regular trips. This type of service keeps me loyal to the brand.

Stayed: May 2017
1  Thank Moe P
Reviewed 10 May 2017

Wish I could say this is great-but it just isn't. As a Marriott's Reward Member, we've stayed at many outstanding Spring Hill Suites. One is in Fresno-the other in Manchester, New Hampshire. We picked this due to two reasons-it included airport transportation and the Big Bus company would pick you up and transport you downtown. Dealing with the later is another story. That part worked out. When other reviewers tell you NOTHING is around this hotel-do listen! I thought maybe a 7-11 or something. They are very willing to transport you to selected restaurants-and that worked out fine. Breakfast is absolutely nothing special. Should you need the air conditioner-beware! It sounds like a freight train in your room. Open the window and awful street noise. Service however was good-all except the heavily accented lady who gave me no help what-so-ever in trying to figure out how the Big Bus thing worked. Useless and rude. Would I stay here again? No. It was costly and not worth the hassles. This is one of my rare negative reviews for a Marriott property-but it is what it is. We did travel for pleasure-perhaps this is just best for business and airline personnel.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Jen L, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Airport/Ridley Park, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2017

Thank you for the feedback, we appreciate any opportunity to improve. I have shared your comments with our staff, and we will do a better job of talking up Royal Farms (the 7-11 type store located next to the hotel). I will also ensure all associates are completely trained on the Big Bus, we do have guests use it often! Thanks!

Reviewed 29 April 2017

Ended up at this hotel because all of the hotels closer to the Philadelphia International Airport were full up due the to NFL Draft being in Philly this weekend. It is still close to the airport at approximately 3 miles away. Nice clean hotel with a very friendly, helpful staff. Clean rooms. Free internet and free hot breakfast. All in all a good stay at this Marriott property. Free shuttle runs 24 / 7. Very good stay!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business