“Review”

Strasburg Rail Road
Ranked #4 of 16 things to do in Ronks
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Travel through Pennsylvania Dutch Country as an authentic steam locomotive pulls you past working farms, our Amish neighbors and beauty as far as the eye can see. Join us for lunch or dinner aboard our Dining Car, ride our miniature steam train and visit our shops. Visit our website for packages and special events.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It was an excellent trip. Alittle chilly for the egg hunt but overall very satisfied. It was my daughter's first time on a train and she loved it.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Write a ReviewReviews (1,982)
All reviews
in 47 reviews
"picnic area"
in 36 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Good value for the money. Friendly staff! Ride itself was fun, my kid loved it. Will definitely go back in the summer.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were in town with our two grandsons, 8 & 5. What little boy doesn't like trains? They loved the entire experience, especially getting a turn to sit in the cab! Folks at Strasburg Rail Road could not have been nicer or more helpful. We will return.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The train runs about 1/2 mile down the track ,sits there for 10 minutes and then runs back.There is no tour of the countryside like it advertises.I thought it was very expensive for what you got.My 5 year old granddaughter seemed to like the experience but wasn't impressed with the ride.If your expecting a train ride like I was ,well,not so much.There are a couple little shops for souveniers.but that's about it.

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have taken this train ride many times. The purpose of this ride is to sit back and take in the scenery. Forget the busy day to day life for just 45 minutes. If you can't do that, stay home. My husband would be a different person while on the train. So relaxed and calm. We did the train ride several times a year. I rented an entire train on his 60th birthday after he passed away ,so family and friends could remember him and his great life. The staff that day was very respectful of why we were there and went out of their way to make the trip a great memory in his honor. I will continue to visit the Strasburg railroad.

1  Thank costellomissd