Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Ride on the rails

Just a great place to visit, whether adults and/or kids.Wonderful Christmas activities on train... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 1 week ago
Sightsee36521995384
Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania
A GREAT day out.

We have gone here numerous times. We have taken our Grandsons and have enjoyed eating in the dining... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
P J
Lancaster, Pennsylvania

3,191 results
All reviews open air train ride dining car parlor car santa train wine and cheese open car first class shop tour murder mystery cranky cars fun ride easter bunny steam engine hobo lunch before christmas thomas train
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Good value for the money. Friendly staff! Ride itself was fun, my kid loved it. Will definitely go back in the summer.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

We were in town with our two grandsons, 8 & 5. What little boy doesn't like trains? They loved the entire experience, especially getting a turn to sit in the cab! Folks at Strasburg Rail Road could not have been nicer or more helpful. We will return.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 1 April 2018

The train runs about 1/2 mile down the track ,sits there for 10 minutes and then runs back.There is no tour of the countryside like it advertises.I thought it was very expensive for what you got.My 5 year old granddaughter seemed to like the experience but wasn't impressed with the ride.If your expecting a train ride like I was ,well,not so much.There are a couple little shops for souveniers.but that's about it.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

I have taken this train ride many times. The purpose of this ride is to sit back and take in the scenery. Forget the busy day to day life for just 45 minutes. If you can't do that, stay home. My husband would be a different person while on the train. So relaxed and calm. We did the train ride several times a year. I rented an entire train on his 60th birthday after he passed away ,so family and friends could remember him and his great life. The staff that day was very respectful of why we were there and went out of their way to make the trip a great memory in his honor. I will continue to visit the Strasburg railroad.

Date of experience: July 2017
1  Thank costellomissd
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

My nine year old and six year old loved it. We took the President's car train ride and it was shorter than I expected but fun for the kids. Then they offer parents wine and beer and it gets even better! Kids got a cookie when boarding and everyone at the RR went out of their way to welcome the kids. I wasn't sure when I booked it if it would be worth the trip and they LOVED it.