“Easter train ride”

Strasburg Rail Road
Ranked #4 of 16 things to do in Ronks
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Travel through Pennsylvania Dutch Country as an authentic steam locomotive pulls you past working farms, our Amish neighbors and beauty as far as the eye can see. Join us for lunch or dinner aboard our Dining Car, ride our miniature steam train and visit our shops. Visit our website for packages and special events.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I can't tell you how much fun my husband and I had with our 2 year old grandson on the Easter train. There was additional things there Harryson enjoyed also that we didn't expect. Will definitely make a return trip.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,136)
All reviews
in 104 reviews
"thomas train"
in 31 reviews

Reviewed 2 April 2018

It was an excellent trip. Alittle chilly for the egg hunt but overall very satisfied. It was my daughter's first time on a train and she loved it.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Good value for the money. Friendly staff! Ride itself was fun, my kid loved it. Will definitely go back in the summer.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

We were in town with our two grandsons, 8 & 5. What little boy doesn't like trains? They loved the entire experience, especially getting a turn to sit in the cab! Folks at Strasburg Rail Road could not have been nicer or more helpful. We will return.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
See more reviews
Reviewed 1 April 2018

The train runs about 1/2 mile down the track ,sits there for 10 minutes and then runs back.There is no tour of the countryside like it advertises.I thought it was very expensive for what you got.My 5 year old granddaughter seemed to like the experience but wasn't impressed with the ride.If your expecting a train ride like I was ,well,not so much.There are a couple little shops for souveniers.but that's about it.