“Nice chain steakhouse”

Ranked #8 of 54 Restaurants in Royersford
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

It's a great place that is always consistent and very dependable. I always enjoy coming here because I can always expect what to get.

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

This is hands down the best restaurant I've ever been to. The rolls are amazing. The only downfall is that it sometimes takes a while to be seated, especially if you don't call ahead.

Reviewed 21 May 2017

The food was very good, like I find in most Texas Roadhouses that I've been to, but it was rather loud inside this one. The steaks were cooked perfectly and the sides and salads were great, as well. And we had the fastest waitress ever; she was so efficient and was very friendly. Just work on the noise level and it would be 5 stars.

Reviewed 5 May 2017

We have eaten several times at Roadhouse, and this is the very first time I can honestly say I was quite disappointed....Usually, I must admit, my only concern with eating here has either been the wait or the noise level....But a late Sunday afternoon, right before the 'crush', proved to do the trick this time on both those scores....BUT....

....My Lady really liked her red wine and I enjoyed my Stella on tap while our aps arrived....Well, her 'blooming onion' and my 5 broiled shrimp, which were very much as tasty & tender as a good shrimp scampi, w/o the scampi...!?! .... Quite tasty, I must say....But the roll suffered & did not cut it...Should've complemented it with shrimp toasts or crostini....The onion thing was a salty echy thingie to me, but, she likes them, so, we split one....Their B4 dinner rolls are warm but nothing special, and 'pane' with good steaks is VERY much rather important in my opinion in a steak house.....!?!

So, once again, she guessed better than I with her obligatory Filet Mignon & sides while I gambled and ordered their Prime Rib, which I never tried......and NOW I wished I had kept that streak in tact, b/c that not only was a very poor Prime Rib, but it may have been the worse piece of meat I ever, NEVER tasted at ANY restaurant, ANYWHERE...!?! It had a strange taste that their sauce & shrooms could NOT overcome and at first it arrived virtually RAW which I sent back and it then returned with half done not-quite-as-RAW and the other half barely pink.....I should've cashed it in for a Filet at that point,....But being a MOST-prime-rib-stubborn-SNOB, I stuck it out & probably should not have........What the hey!?!
........Well, my shrooms and sweet potato were excellent, but all that could salvage this dish was to take it home and chop it up with M'Lady's L/O tater, some shrooms, gravy and some L/O bacon from breakfast I had & lotsa garlic, SO, there you are.......What can I say.....I guess I need to wise up and STOP ordering Prime Rib out ever again.....or, certainly NOT here, for sure....?!?

BTW, the Service, as usual was very good indeed....THANKS for that ~
OH!?! I would've given this a two star if M'Lady's meal had not have been so good, but, like I said...She guessed right and I did not ~

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

I ordered the chicken fried chicken. It was bit overdone and the steak fries were cold and not fresh. My friends steak actually had a hair on the plate. Was replaced but that took forever, and they were not very busy.