“Good”

Add it.
Giovanni Pizza
Ranked #16 of 54 Restaurants in Royersford
Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Went for lunch. The place is interesting inside. The old building doesn't necessarily lend itself to be used as a pizza joint but we still liked it. Service was friendly and the pizza was pretty good. I'd go back.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

The pizza is the best in the Royersford area. The Italian food is good. You get a very large portion and the prices are reasonable

Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

Ugh. We recently moved to spring city. We have been to another Giovanni location in Pottstown many times with family. Enjoyed it very much. So we were excited to find we had one right down the road from our new place. After driving by commenting" we have to go there" about 8 times, we finally went in. What a let down! Service was awful and food quality wasn't even close to other resteraunt.How do you screw up simple spaghetti? Took 2 bites....took the rest home where it sat til we needed frig space and trashed it. Sorry to say," we got it out of our system".

1  Thank Daria K
Reviewed 3 November 2016

For weeks my wife has been asking me to take her to Giovanni for lunch. We pass the restaurant often and she was told that the food was good.

Our first impression was the great smell that was wafting out into the parking lot when we arrived. We seated ourselves and Gina greeted us with a very friendly demeanor. We had a laugh about my wife's question about whether the water was filtered. My wife hates water that tastes like chlorine. Fortunately Giovanni has good tasting water.

For lunch my wife had the Quatro Formaggi personal pizza and I had the Grilled Chicken Italiano sandwich. The pizza was unbelievably good. There was so much cheese! Each bite presented a different taste experience because I did not know what flavor of cheese I would get. The chicken sandwich was excellent. The meat was juicy and the onions and red peppers gave good flavor to the sandwich. The small salad was not very small. Both of us were able to eat off the salad.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

We have had dinner at Gio's approx. 5 times over the last year. They have very good Italian main entrees, and excellent pizza and Stromboli. Prices are good.