“Love the Cajun Flair!”

Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 2nd Ave.
Description: Cajun/creole influenced restaurant and full service bar located in Royersford, Pa. We offer a varied menu, nightly specials, gourmet burgers,12 revolving craft beers on tap, & catering services. ‎
Reviewed 3 October 2017

We've been here for both buffet nights and entree's.

Service has been varied, but the food was always good/great!

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

I dined with only my mum and dad, on a day that wasn't terribly crowded (it was snowing out- no one wanted to park and walk the mile to the restaurant), and yet our food still took forever. The food wasn't great and wasn't terrible, but what really turned me off was the amount of space. Both me and my mum are claustrophobic, and it was horridly tiny, tables within inches of each other, and it was dark, cramped, and hot, terribly hot, with no circulation in the straunt at all. It was incredibly loud, as the room echoed greatly, and every souls conversation could be heard. Music blared as loudly as in a bar, and whoever put it on must have been confused and ignorant. It was impossible to talk without shouting, and they were trying to have an upscale bistro mixed in with a no black tie bar, and that didn't work. Not one bit. I can't say it was phenomenal.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Quaint restaurant with excellent food. Thursday night has burger specials at very reasonable prices. Has a large selection of craft beers.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

We have eaten here several times since we live in the area. We usually go mid-week when its easier to get a table. Their food is always very good.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Ordered Seafood Casino. Shrimp, crawfish, chopped clams, crab, bacon, peppers, onion, and garlic butter tossed with linguine. Wonderful! I also had an orange mint tea cocktail that was just perfect. My husband enjoyed a filet served with mashed potatoes and an herb cream corn. I highly recommend this testaurant