US$119
US$90
Homewood
US$127
ComfortSuites
Hampton Inn Dubois(DuBois)(Great Value!)
US$87
Hampton.com
US$67
ClarionHotels
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$78/night.

All reviewstypical hiefresh pancakesthe breakfast arearoom was cleanturkey sausagestayed for two nightsevery morningfront desk staffplace to sleepyogurtup to dateelklobbycomfortrebrandedmotelhampton
Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

My two daughters and I stayed for two nights. The staff was friendly, the rooms were clean, and the breakfast wasn't so bad. I felt extremely safe, welcomed, and comfortable here. There isn't a lot for eating in this town, so if Taco Bell, Wendy's, Subway, or DQ isn't your thing, expect to drive for something more appealing. Overall, a great place to stay and get some rest.

Stayed: July 2016
Linda C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites St Marys, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2016

Thank you for your feedback. I have shared this with my staff as well. Also in the future please ask front desk areas to eat. We do have family restaurants and a few bar/restaurants that have excellent food and great prices. Have a wonderful day.

Reviewed 5 July 2016

Newly remodeled hotel. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Bed was too firm. Stayed a week there and my body was happy to find a softer mattress! All in all, I'd definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Linda C, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites St Marys, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2016

Thank You for your feedback. I am sorry about the mattress as for they are all new serta pillow tops. We hope that you see you in the future. Enjoy your day.

Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

Overnight stay while visiting family for a graduation. Hotel staff was very friendly. Clean rooms, nice pool, very comfy beds. Pretty quiet overall too. The breakfast buffet was better than most. And they worked hard at keeping it clean. I'd stay here again.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Linda C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites St Marys, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2016

Thank You for your feedback. We strive in making our guests feel comfortable and like family. My great staff does their job above and beyond. In my opinion they are the greatest staff ever. We look forward to seeing you in the future. Have a wonderful day.

Reviewed 9 May 2016 via mobile

This inn was previously the Comfort Inn. Remodeled extensively with new operators which was sorely needed. Unfortunately accessible room with roll in shower was short changed. A shower bench was mounted but unless the person who cannot stand is 7 feet tall they cannot reach the shower controls from the bench! This happens frequently when we visit hotels making us wish installers would think! Also, if a person is in a wheelchair they likely cannot reach a hand held shower stored/placed at the top of a mounting rod. Cleaning people-pull it down! Although we didn't use the pool we saw a pool lift. Nice! Always very clean.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Linda C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites St Marys, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2016

We have been trying to get all the kinks worked out here. We are going to make sure that housekeepers lower the shower wand when cleaning the room as for when this room is rented to someone who needs it raised they can do it. Thank you for your feedback. We look forward to seeing you both again soon. Have a wonderful day.

Reviewed 30 March 2016

We had recently traveled to the area for a family funeral. After booking I started reading some of the reviews. I walked through the door thinking the worst, due to so many negative comments about cleanliness and unfriendly staff. What I got was a very pleasant surprise. We had arrived an hour before check in and the room that we where supposed to be in was not ready yet. The lovely young woman at the front desk found us another room that was already cleaned and let us check in. This may not seem like much of a big deal to most people. However, when you just sat through a 4 hour drive and need to get changed to go to a funeral, you don't want to sit in the lobby for another hour waiting to check in. The room itself was not the biggest but looked to have new carpet and furniture and was very clean. The bed was extremely comfortable and I found the room to be very quiet. The breakfast area and lobby themselves are somewhat small, but I think it's proportionate to the overall size of the hotel. They had hot coffee and tea in the lobby 24 hours a day, which I very much appreciate. Breakfast itself was the typical holiday inn breakfast fare ( cheese omelets, pork and turkey sausage, pancakes, pastries, fruit, yogurt and oatmeal ). We definitely didn't leave feeling hungry.

Personally I am not sure why anyone would give this hotel a negative review, I can only speak for my own experience here. I found the staff to be wonderful. Not once did I walk by without someone greeting me or asking how I was enjoying my stay. The woman that cleans and restocks the breakfast area was especially friendly and engaging. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone that was in the area.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Linda C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites St Marys, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2016

I would like to Thank You for your excellent feedback. We have been trying our very best here with all of our staff in all training possible in all areas of the hotel and when interviewing we make sure that they are very personable and outgoing. I think all our negative reviews are from when we were A Comfort Inn and in desperate need of a remodel. We did get a complete remodel and changed names. About half of our staff is the same and have been with our owners for over 10 years. I will definetly print your review and post it for my staff to read. Again Thank You for your very kind review and we hope to see you in the future under better circumstances. Have a wonderful day!!