US$95
US$90
Homewood
US$127
ComfortSuites
Hampton Inn Dubois(DuBois)(Great Value!)
US$87
Hampton.com
All reviewstypical hiefresh pancakesthe breakfast arearoom was cleanturkey sausagestayed for two nightsevery morningfront desk staffplace to sleepyogurtup to dateelklobbycomfortrebrandedmotelhampton
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Nice indoor pool. Room was comfortable and very clean. Generally quite area. The complimentary breakfast was very nice and a good variety. The lobby where the breakfast was is updated with modern furniture and is nice looking. The hotel is up the hill off of the main road which is nice, but the hill is a little steep. There is a Walmart a few minutes drive away which is nice to pick up any items you might need.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Linda C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites St Marys, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2017

Thank you for your great feedback. I have shared this with my amazing staff as for we all work as a team to keep our Hotel looking the way it does. We all take pride in cleanliness and keeping everything in top working condition. We look forward to seeing you in the future. Have a wonderful day.

Reviewed 27 May 2017

When my wife and i plan our travels, we usually check availability on three or four websites and nearly always visit the Holiday Inn Express site. We have come to expect quality in our stays at Holiday Inn Express locations across the country! The motel in St. Mary's was certainly consistent with our expectations... clean, quiet, comfortable room with an excellent breakfast!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Linda C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites St Marys, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2017

Thank you for your great feedback. I have shared this with my amazing staff as well as for they are a big part of our team here. We hope to see you in the future. Have a wonderful day.

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

This is a nice place to stay, probably one of the nicest in the quaint little town. It's is clean, the beds are comfortable and staff members are very nice. It's a little dated, but nothing to annoying or distasteful The pool is nice and they have a workout room that is very clean and up to date. Breakfast is hot and variety. I ate there every morning and didn't get bored with the selection. Rooms can ace some noise factor, but they are willing to move you if you run into a noisy neighbor or a room that especially picks up noise. I worked nights and it was pretty quiet if I was placed in the right place to sleep during the day. The staff is so friendly and gown to earth that they even helped me find boxes to send xmas gifts and helped me bring the gifts to my car. They were always willing to give directions to wherever you wanted to go. The elk are a sight to see in this county and you won't be disappointed when you see them wandering around. It's a little drive to go where they are but worth it. Cute town. Decent place to stay

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Linda C, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites St Marys, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2017

Thank you for your feedback. We take pride in our cleanliness and our scores do show that. I have an amazing staff that enjoys their jobs and all of our wonderful guests. We were remodeled a little over 2 years ago and all brand new. We hope to see you in the future and maybe score a 4 or 5. Thank you again and have a wonderful day.

Reviewed 10 January 2017

I stayed here for a few days. The continental breakfast was decent the cinnamon buns were the highlight of my stay there. The room was decent needs a bit of updating but it was clean, so no complaints. The staff were aloof at best.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Linda C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites St Marys, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2017

Thank you for your feedback. As for us needing updated we were 2 years ago and everything is still like brand new. As for my staff being aloof I will find out who worked and they will be wrote up accordingly. I feel all of our guests should be treated like family. Have a wonderful day.

Reviewed 16 December 2016 via mobile

This is an older hotel that has been renovated in the past few years. No issues. Very clean. The service that this hotel staff offers is the best. Very accommodating. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo

Thank you for your great feedback and we definitely look forward to seeing you in the future. Have a wonderful day.