All reviews typical hie fresh pancakes early risers room was clean turkey sausage stayed for two nights the breakfast area parking lot check in was quick front desk staff indoor pool yogurt hotel staff nice stay lobby comfort rebranded
Reviewed 23 August 2017

Upon arrival we were given a room on the 3rd floor. The hotel is a little worn, but not outdated. Our room was clean and in a great location. We found the hotel to be pretty quiet, even though it was fully booked. Every staff member we encountered and dealt with was pleasant and helpful. There is coffee 24/7! The breakfast was decent. The Pizza Hut/Wing Street is within walking distance.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Linda C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites St Marys, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Thank you so much for your great feedback. We as a team work very hard to make sure all of our guests have a pleasant stay. Have a wonderful day.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Typical new(er) Holiday Inn.
Rooms were clean, well made up and the staff were professional and friendly.
The hotel is well located towards the south end of Saint Mary's with restaurants, and stores close by.
Set back for the road I found the location reasonably quiet.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Linda C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites St Marys, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Thank you for your feedback. I have shared you great feedback with my staff as well. We hope that choose to stay with us in the future as well. Have a wonderful day.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

Stayed here. Breakfast was great. Staff nice but they gave me a handicap room. Disappointed because I made reservations many weeks I'm
N advance and they said room are assigned day of check in? Also
, do not like smoking at entrance. FYI , much of the smoking I encountered was by the front desk employees. Also, I could not unload my car because of the motorcycles parked all night long at the entrance. Nice they get priority over cars ?

Room Tip: Ask if it's handicap before you go in.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Linda C, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites St Marys, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2017

Thank you for your feedback. I have addressed all the issues stated and as for our rooms are assigned as soon as reservations are made as for to not overbook. As for the smoking out front my desk staff smokes in designated areas as for to be able to see the front desk.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Rooms and general areas were very clean. Breakfast was great and again very clean eating area. Nice couch and business area in the lobby. Staff in entire building were friendly and helpful. Only complaint is that smoking should be kept farther from the front entrance, as of right now there is a bench as soon as you enter front door.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Linda C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites St Marys, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Thank you for all of your great feedback. We are pleased that you picked us to stay with and enjoyed your stay. I do apologize about the smoking bench but it is mandatory to have a designated area for smokers and that is why it is across form the carport. We hope to see you in the future. Have a wonderful day.

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Nice indoor pool. Room was comfortable and very clean. Generally quite area. The complimentary breakfast was very nice and a good variety. The lobby where the breakfast was is updated with modern furniture and is nice looking. The hotel is up the hill off of the main road which is nice, but the hill is a little steep. There is a Walmart a few minutes drive away which is nice to pick up any items you might need.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Linda C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites St Marys, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2017

Thank you for your great feedback. I have shared this with my amazing staff as for we all work as a team to keep our Hotel looking the way it does. We all take pride in cleanliness and keeping everything in top working condition. We look forward to seeing you in the future. Have a wonderful day.