US$95
US$99
Homewood
US$149
ComfortSuites
Hampton Inn Dubois(DuBois)(Great Value!)
Hampton.com
US$71
ClarionHotels
All reviewstypical hiefresh pancakesthe breakfast arearoom was cleanturkey sausagestayed for two nightsevery morningfront desk staffplace to sleepyogurtup to dateelklobbycomfortrebrandedmotelhampton
Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

Good location and easy to find, but the whole place needs some updates. You can tell they tried but the place stinks like cigarettes, my bathroom door would swing shut and it's just plain outdated. The treadmill is a huge safety hazard and doesn't work properly at all. Breakfast was standard and okay, but as others have mentioned the dining room is small.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Linda C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites St Marys, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

I am sorry about your stay as for if everyone was to read our reviews they are great. We were completely remodeled in Dec. 2014 and as for the treadmill it is a commercial treadmill and therefore if you do not know how to properly use it with the safety clip it does not work. I am sorry but some people really need to be honest and not exaggerate on things to try and make some people, places etc look bad. Maybe go to IHG website and read the real responses. We are a 69 room hotel and sell out every night and as for a small breakfast area yes but we also do open our meeting room when needed for extra seating.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

I stayed for two nights of a business trip. Very clean with a great friendly staff. Didn't have much time to spend in the hotel but the pool was warm . Fresh coffee and tea available at all times. I had to leave before breakfast was served but was surprised to see some items available for us early risers. Will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Linda C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites St Marys, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Thank you for your excellent feedback. Maybe your next trip you will be able to relax a little more. I have shared your great feedback with my amazing staff as well as they are the ones who go above and beyond to make each and everyones stay enjoyable. Thank you again and hopefully we get to see you in the future. Have a wonderful day.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

Upon arrival we were given a room on the 3rd floor. The hotel is a little worn, but not outdated. Our room was clean and in a great location. We found the hotel to be pretty quiet, even though it was fully booked. Every staff member we encountered and dealt with was pleasant and helpful. There is coffee 24/7! The breakfast was decent. The Pizza Hut/Wing Street is within walking distance.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Thank you so much for your great feedback. We as a team work very hard to make sure all of our guests have a pleasant stay. Have a wonderful day.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Typical new(er) Holiday Inn.
Rooms were clean, well made up and the staff were professional and friendly.
The hotel is well located towards the south end of Saint Mary's with restaurants, and stores close by.
Set back for the road I found the location reasonably quiet.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Linda C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites St Marys, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Thank you for your feedback. I have shared you great feedback with my staff as well. We hope that choose to stay with us in the future as well. Have a wonderful day.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

Stayed here. Breakfast was great. Staff nice but they gave me a handicap room. Disappointed because I made reservations many weeks I'm
N advance and they said room are assigned day of check in? Also
, do not like smoking at entrance. FYI , much of the smoking I encountered was by the front desk employees. Also, I could not unload my car because of the motorcycles parked all night long at the entrance. Nice they get priority over cars ?

Room Tip: Ask if it's handicap before you go in.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Linda C, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites St Marys, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2017

Thank you for your feedback. I have addressed all the issues stated and as for our rooms are assigned as soon as reservations are made as for to not overbook. As for the smoking out front my desk staff smokes in designated areas as for to be able to see the front desk.