US$109
Homewood
US$104
ComfortSuites
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

Hampton Inn Dubois(DuBois)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$87
Priceline
US$84
ClarionHotels
All reviewselk countyhard boiled eggsroom was cleanvery pleasant staywafflesrecommend this hotelroom ratewould stay againthe breakfast areanice breakfastup to datehot breakfasthousekeeping staffnice hotelcookieshome away from homefresh fruit
Reviewed 31 March 2018

After a booking snafu with Expedia, got settled in for the evening. Room very comfortable, staff at front desk very nice to work with. Full cable TV, and WiFi works well. Did not partake of breakfast, but aromas were tantalizing. Great area for the "elkaholics". Straub Brewery tours available just across town. Shopping, dining nearby.

Room Tip: There is no "good view". One side is the parking lot, the other side is an auto dealership.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Tricia H, General Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us on your recent visit to the St. Mary's area. We are so glad that you found our hotel to be a great experience for you. Our employees work hard to provide the quality of service that our guests deserve. I hope that you will come back and visit us again and this time be sure to stop by and enjoy some breakfast. You will love chatting with Cindy our breakfast hostess.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

The room itself was clean and a good size although the beds and pillows left something to be desired. In the morning my sister and I went down to breakfast at 6am and there was a documentary about murders on the tv. We were the only guests down there at the time and asked if we could change the channel. The man working sighed and complained that he'd been watching this show all morning, but he did give us the remote. Then he asked politely if we'd had enough to eat and proceeded to tell us that he took care of the breakfast because the day girl hates doing it. It was then I noticed he wasn't wearing any shoes! Just prancing around in socks while preparing the food. As a person with a culinary degree and years in customer service, I was shocked and disgusted. I would not recommend this hotel until some additional training has been given to staff.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Tricia H, General Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

I am so sorry about the quality of service that you received at our Best Western Plus. This is most definitely not the norm at our hotel and I can assure you that measures have been taken to be sure that this does not occur again. Our staff is usually very helpful and go above and beyond to make sure that our guests need have been met. I would hope you would allow us another opportunity to better serve you the next time you are in the St. Mary's area.

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel while in this area on an extended motorcycle tour. We used the hotel as our night base while riding various routes in the area during the day. The facility was up to date and clean and offered a hot breakfast each day. The room rate was very attractive considering the good facility amenities and condition. The staff were very friendly and helpful with directions and restaurant recommendations. My only complaint was that there was no guest laundry and I was running out of clean underwear.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Tricia H, General Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

Thank you so much for your review. We love to hear from our guests. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay while visiting our area. We get a lot of groups with motorcycles touring our area. It's a lovely place to ride. Our staff works hard to provide the quality of service that you deserve. Stop back and visit the next time you are in the area. We would love to see you again.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Very pleased with our stay. We booked rooms online and needed to get a room an extra night before. Extremely accommodating. Staff was super friendly and helpful. We would stay again if in the area. Breakfast options were also great.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Tricia H, General Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

We appreciate your comments. Our staff works hard to provide a clean and comfortable guest experience for all of our guests. We also try and make our guests feel as if they are at home. We look forward to seeing you back on your next visit to our area.

Reviewed 26 January 2018

We booked a block of rooms here for my niece's wedding and were very happy with our selection. The staff was friendly and helpful and the rooms were very nice and clean. The fitness room was small but they had good quality equipment. The only issue during our stay was the thermostat in my parents' room, as it got very warm and we had trouble adjusting the temperature down. But that was a very minor inconvenience and I'm sure had we said anything at the time, it would have been addressed quickly. We enjoyed the breakfast selections, and appreciated the coffee/tea/hot chocolate available during the day. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple