“2nd time. Here good hang out not disappointed ”
Review of Sunny Jim's

Sunny Jim's
Ranked #13 of 46 Restaurants in Sewickley
Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

Working in Pittsburgh area. Recognized from previous visit. Location kinda odd but remembered it was good.

Well was right. Just had a burger but fresh and they can cook correctly, it was medium. They make from scratch, moist and taste.

If I lived in area I would hang out here.

Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

My wife and I are a bit snobbish with our wings. I'm a diabetic so I eat a lot of them. The wings here are unique. They grill them out side and actually grill them. It adds a nice smoky flavor but they were pink inside. That can be dangerous. They also had a cheap chemical taste. We weren't fans. We also got a small pizza. That was really bad. On the plus side. It somewhat cheap. I've had better for less but I don't want to be too hard on them. I've had their burger and it was good. Not great but good.

Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

A few good friends recommended Sunny Jim's. Have eaten here now a few times! If you are a burger fan....they are delicious!! Smoked wings are phenomenal! You get a great meal for your money!

Reviewed 26 January 2017 via mobile

Great service. Food was good; especially enjoyed the zucchini fries. Looking forward to visiting again.

Reviewed 7 September 2016

This restaurant does in-house smoking of most of its meats. The reuben sandwich was excellent. My wife had the smoked dry-rubbed wings and really enjoyed them. The outside area is a great one on a pleasant night. Service was efficient and friendly.