“Best Burger to be found in Pittsburgh, PA”
Review of Sunny Jim's

Sunny Jim's
Ranked #13 of 46 Restaurants in Sewickley
Reviewed 14 September 2017

Coming from the Pittsburgh International Airport getting something to eat was first and foremost on our minds. What a lucky find!! A sports bar...with 30+ kinds of beer! Of course the food was our prime concern. I had a grilled steak burger medium rare which, I kid you not, was delicious, tasty, succulent, Perfect!! My friends had burgers but I raved about mine. My only regret is that I do not live in Pittsburgh and I have just the memory of that Burger (what a shame). But I recommend Sunny Jim's highly....and try the grilled steak burger. Reasonable prices.......

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Eat here fairly often. I especially like their smoked wings, and their boneless wings are very meaty. Like to come here to watch sports and down a couple brews. There's plenty of items to choose from on the menu, and almost always have a great meal.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

We sat outside in the back and enjoyed a beautiful evening. The food was very good! The smoked wings were especially good. I hope to go back soon!

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

Working in Pittsburgh area. Recognized from previous visit. Location kinda odd but remembered it was good.

Well was right. Just had a burger but fresh and they can cook correctly, it was medium. They make from scratch, moist and taste.

If I lived in area I would hang out here.

Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

My wife and I are a bit snobbish with our wings. I'm a diabetic so I eat a lot of them. The wings here are unique. They grill them out side and actually grill them. It adds a nice smoky flavor but they were pink inside. That can be dangerous. They also had a cheap chemical taste. We weren't fans. We also got a small pizza. That was really bad. On the plus side. It somewhat cheap. I've had better for less but I don't want to be too hard on them. I've had their burger and it was good. Not great but good.