Free cancellation until 02/08
US$93
HIExpress.com
US$80
ComfortInn
All Suites Inn Budget Host(Lewisburg)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$70
US$65
RodewayInn
Comfort Suites Lewisburg(Lewisburg)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$89
ComfortSuites
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

US$101
US$90
Best Western Plus Country Cupboard Inn(Lewisburg)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/08
US$120
US$108
US$96
Priceline
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

All reviewsworked perfectlyan older buildinghot showerroom was cleanparking lothard boiled eggsup to datea great staywould stay here againwafflesfirst floordeskratesconcert
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

This is the worst hotel experience I've had in my life. The lady that does the accounting charged me for an extra week w/o any authorization from myself. Then she refused to acknowledge she made a mistake, stating "she does this all the time" she couldn't reverse the charges so I'm still disputing through the bank, and if that wasn't enough... There was ants in the room as well. What a classless dump, wouldn't stay there again if someone paid me.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 December 2017

I have stayed at this hotel in the past while in the area on business. It has easy access from the highway and convenient to the bridges that connect neighboring towns.
I understand that the hotel, which has been several brands over the years, is old, but this time it was dirty and unkept.

Room Tip: Walls are thin - neighboring room played the tv all night and it was as if the tv was on in my room.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 November 2017

I stayed here in early October 2017 with my Son. The reviews were mixed so I didn't know what to expect. We got a very good rate, and it turns out the hotel was a very nice value. I liked that there was a restaurant attached. The grounds an general appearance was not very nice, but our room was very modern, up-to-date and nice....a pleasant surprise. The front desk person was also quick and polite. I think if you get a renovoated room then you'll like the hotel, it makes up for the general outside appearance IMHO. We slept well both nights. The room service was nice, as the room looked very clean when we returned.

Room Tip: Try to get a renovated room.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed there a couple of times over the past 2 years. The hotel is definitely cheap but it shows. It needs a good refurbishing. The beds are very noisy and bouncy. I'm sure the cleaning staff is dedicated but it's not uncommon to find hair in the tub/toilet, stains on the sheets, dead bugs on the carpet, etc. Other customers can be difficult too. Some smoke in their rooms and somehow it smells everywhere (venting?). Others can be pretty loud and since the walls are so thin, it's not unusual hear conversations and other "bathroom noises". The pool is nice in the Summer but can become very noisy.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 October 2017

We rented this room for a couple to honeymoon in. It was very nice, clean and roomy. There was a separate living space with sleeper sofa, desk, tv, etc. The jacuzzi tub was almost heart shaped and made for two. The rates were very reasonable, especially for a Thursday. We will definitely stay here on our next visit. The lady at the front desk was incredibly kind and helpful.

Room Tip: Rooms on the courtyard and to the back tend to be quieter.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple