The Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort(Shawnee on Delaware)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$64
US$163
US$137
Pocono Inn At Water Gap(Delaware Water Gap)
US$69
US$56
US$165
US$93
Quality Inn - East Stroudsburg POCONOS(East Stroudsburg)(Great Value!)
US$113
Value Inn(East Stroudsburg)
US$89
US$86
  • Breakfast included
Econo Lodge(Stroudsburg)
US$89
EconoLodge
Pocono Palace Resort(Marshalls Creek)
US$156
US$151
Pocono Palace Reso
All reviewssunrise roomhot tubget awaywonderful hostslocal restaurants and attractionsbreakfast is servedgreat hikingeach morninggreen smoothiethe delaware water gaprelaxing weekendtheir beautiful homewonderful staynew jerseywi fieast stroudsburgdvd player
Reviewed 27 August 2016

We stayed in the Naturescape room and thoroughly loved it. This room has a private balcony and is set away from the other rooms so we never heard the other guests. The views from both our balcony and the communal back deck were spectacular. Whether lying in the hammock looking up at the trees, swaying on the porch swing, or lounging in one of the comfortable chairs watching the hummingbirds feed, you'll find a way to relax. There's also a jacuzzi for relaxing after hiking or canoeing. The host maintains several binders with both descriptions of and directions to all sorts of local dining and activity opportunities, making daily choices easy. The breakfasts are delightful, light but plentiful, and generally with a gourmet touch like puff pastry quiches, mini tarts, and fanciful smoothies. There are warm from the oven cookies baked fresh each afternoon. Best of all is the companionable little dog, Lucy, who graciously accepts all pats offered. Santosha made for a very comfortable retreat after exploring the beautiful surrounding area. We will almost certainly be returning.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ParachuteGirl
Reviewed 3 August 2016

This was our first ever B&B experience and it has ruined us for life! The room was fantastic and the breakfast and hospitality were even better. The views from the deck must be seen to truly experience the beauty of where this B&B is located. I could not recommend a place higher!

Reviewed 28 July 2016

My husband and I stayed with Leslie and Gene at Santosha On The Ridge last month. We were celebrating my husband's birthday and how happy were we to have stayed with such wonderful and welcoming people.

From the moment you drive down to the property you know you have entered a place of tranquility. You are surrounded by manicured gardens and lush trees. Birds can be heard calling from the tree-tops above, and chipmunks scurry about in this magical land that is their kingdom.

The home is beautifully maintained with big open rooms which lead to an outside area that over-looks the Delaware Valley River Gap, which leaves you to feel as if you (like the birds) are safely cocooned in the treetops of this dense forest.

Our bedroom was open, airy and filled with so many comforts (blankets, books and Music). There is no T.V. if that's your thing BUT I actually loved that missing detail. Lying in bed you are able to connect with the sounds you are surrounded by, and it also gives you the chance to truly connect with nature and the company you are with.

Leslie and Gene were so warm, so kind and provided so much information about the area. With Gene's help we found a fantastic steak house to celebrate my husband's birthday and Leslie advised us some great hiking trails which we really enjoyed! We truly felt like we were staying with friends we had known forever, and that in itself, made my stay; Lucy (the resident pups) was also quite the hostess and I absolutely fell in love with her!!!

Each morning we were provided a hearty breakfast that was absolutely delicious and there was hot tea available every evening, which was great to come home too. The soaking tub in our room was GLORIOUS! My husband couldn't get over how roomy it was :) And when we said our goodbyes I couldn't help but feel a little sad to go. We hope to come back next year to visit! (There is a tradition at the end of your stay that I won't say much EXCEPT that it's pretty cool!!!)

If you are looking for relaxation and good company I sincerely recommend this property! You will NOT be disappointed I assure you!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2016

My wife and I spent 2 nights there recent;y. Truly relaxing place and Leslie & Gene are THE best hosts. Oriented us to the area and had wonderful suggestions for things to do based on our desires. Plus, the breakfasts- FANTASTIC!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Sant0sha, Owner at Santosha on the Ridge Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2016

Thanks for your comments. It was really nice meeting you both and having our health discussions. All the best to you in the coming year. Hope to see you again if you are visiting your daughter.

Reviewed 4 July 2016

Quiet and secluded with a nice view of the valley. Hosts were attentive and accommodating, and the breakfasts were large and tasty. Room (Woodland Vale) was well appointed and of a good size. We would stay here again on future visits.

1  Thank gburg2000