“Pretty decent”

Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Route 113 and County Line Road
Description: At the Melodia Grill, our respect for our community and the environment has inspired us to produce all natural gourmet masterpieces for our customers to enjoy, while also preserving what nature has intended. Using all natural and fresh ingredients, just about everything is homemade from scratch, including our breads, pastas, soups, and desserts, so we are able to accommodate most dietary restrictions. We also offer an extensive wheat and gluten-free menu, as well as vegetarian and vegan options. Here at Melodia, we present a collection of exceptional tasting gourmet entrees that join together international cuisine and consideration for one's well-being.
Reviewed 2 January 2012

When we first went we didn't realize it was a Bob so were disappointed as we weren't prepared. The food was very good and there were a lot of nice choices.

1  Thank Thelrose

Reviewed 16 October 2011

We have enjoyed several lunches and dinners at Melodia Grill, and it never fails to please. Tonight was no exception. My picky 14 year old had the lobster/crab bisque and General Tsao's chicken, and ate every bite. I had a wonderful caesar salad and the sea bass, and my husband had the ribs. All were very satisfied, and wondered why we didn't frequent the restaurant more often. I will admit that it is pricey for Souderton, but that is the cost for fresh and mostly organic ingredients. However, my husband decided a long time ago that he would rather go out less often for really excellent food, than once a week for average or subpar fare.

Their lunch stir fry is excellent, as is their organic hamburger on homemade bun.

Nice, charming, upscale atmosphere, though oddly placed next to a gas station. One would never know this, however, with the shutters drawn. Doesn't bother me.

4  Thank Teva10
Reviewed 9 October 2011

The salmon I had here was one of the best meals I have had in a long time. Glad to know that there is a restaurant that has fresh and natural ingredients.
Highly recommend this place. I will be back.

3  Thank JJ L
Reviewed 20 July 2011

We selected this restaurant because the owner told us she could accomodate our group before normal hours. We needed this because we were celebrating our Great Grandmom's birthday and she could not be out late. We arrived at the restaurant at the time we agreed and waited for an hour and a half for our food. We were told that the staff had not arrived yet, even though we had made an agreement. I ordered some kind of duck tenderloin which looked more like filet mignon, only with gristle. I am not sure what it was, but it did not taste like duck. Apparently, it was not a favorite because it is no longer on the menu. My wife ordered the "Fresh vegetable with Honey Walnut" She said that I made it better than what she tasted there. The meal was very expensive as well. The only compensation we recieved for the poor service was some bread before the meal. We will never go back and everyone in our group was in agreement with this. I wish there was something good to say, but it was so bad, we decided to have dessert at Rita's!

1  Thank manddo