“THE place for fresh bread!”
Review of Bakers On Broad

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bakers On Broad
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Souderton
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

To say I miss my tree gluten-free days is a major understatement, and my weekly visits to BOB used to be such a treat! I recently went back to purchase bread and pastries for my daughter in law as a thank you and just the smell brought it all back to me. Their savory spinach and feta wrapped in phyllo dough, their chocolate almond croissants, and their bread-oh their bread! My favorite was the Gorgonzola Chibatta but in truth, every loaf of bread was fabulous. As someone who used to bake her own, I know what it takes to get a light airy inside and a crispy crunchy outside. The owners are true masters and even though I can no longer enjoy their fabulous treats, I highly recommend that you do!

Reviewed 5 March 2018

cute french coffee shop and bakery. Fresh bread and pastries every day . Baked on premises.they even have leftovers from the day before at a good price.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

This is a great place!! The owner and employees are always friendly and helpful with suggestions on type of bread/rolls needed for specific dishes. All the bread/rolls are made on premise and always fresh!! My husband loves the olive rolls!!! If you like the assorted pasteries you must get there early as they sell out fast!! And seeing Linda"s son is just a bonus!!! He is s bucketful of energy!!!!

Reviewed 14 September 2017

I stop here often when I go through town and have NEVER been disappointed. The baker is actually from France and makes awesome breads. From the sourdough asiago to the chocolate croissants along with the specialty breads that he churns out, your tastebuds will always be dancing in your mouth.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

Watch your waistline here. Just too many good things to decide on so you will probably end up over buying items to take home. Believe me We have not been disappointed on the baking.