“Great Bar Area”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Bar and restaurant
Reviewed 7 July 2014

First time visiting this restaurant and we stopped in with no plans. Anytime we drove by in the past the place has been crowded, the night we stopped it wasn't. Menu had both bar food and platters, although not a huge menu. Service was extremely slow which was odd since it wasn't crowded. In our servers defense she did have a large party an it appeared that they asked for several separate bills. Food was good and we will probably go back. The two bars were very large and could accommodate many people.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

We stopped at Kenny's after conducting business in Southampton. We found the lunch to be tasty and plentiful. The hostess and waitress were friendly and attentive and prices reasonable. I recommend you give Kenny's a try.

1  Thank joevala
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Good food and a great beer selection. Good, friendly service. Live blues jam on Sunday evening, no cover. Friendly atmosphere, Can't ask for much more.

1  Thank owlyn
Reviewed 10 April 2013

Kenny's has a fun atmosphere - especially when it gets warmer out and they open up the garage style windows and the breeze comes blowing in. The food is very good - love the burgers, wings and quesadillas there. I can't say I have tried much else on the menu though - the burgers and wings are so good that when I do go to Kenny's I usually have either of them on the brain...

I also really like how diverse the place is - its got plenty of tvs but not too many where it just feels like an average run of the mill sports bar so to speak. You could go there for drinks and watch a game, or live music and dancing friday and saturday nights (I think after 9) or go out for a nice dinner with your significant other and/or friends and feel perfectly comfortable in any of those settings.

Definitely one of my favorites in the area and well worth giving it a go.

2  Thank mjakes28
Reviewed 17 January 2013

I live in the neighborhood and this is a great place to be a regular. Food is consistantly good, service attentive and friendly. My favorite is their roast pork sandwich and the cole slaw is better than mom's.

2  Thank msb1305