“A hidden treasure ”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
El Rincon Criollo (The Latin Corner)
Ranked #4 of 18 Restaurants in Spring City
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

I felt like I was in Puerto Rico all over again. The food is cooked when you order . They where so Accommodating and so catering to our needs . We are very picky when it comes to Spanish food but omg it was so good . Please check this place out ,I promise it is so worth it . The only bad thing is The place is hidden it was kinda hard to find at 1st . Just after the burger king in spring city is a drive way on the left and a row of stores their you will find it .

Reviewed 22 January 2018

People always say you can't go home again, El Rincon Criollo might argue with you about that. There is not a friendlier, more appetizing way to grab Hispanic inspired food by the friendliest wait staff around. Walk in, you'll be greeted like a member of the family, your meal will be made to order and it will be served with a smile. The décor is comfy, nothing over the top here, booth seating for the most part and it's well worn, like a lived in feel to it. The menu is limited, but fret not because even with the limitations it's fresh and delicious. It's everything you really want when it comes to down home dining, flavorful food, more than accommodating staff in a relaxed atmosphere. We had the Pulled Pork and Baked Chicken. Feels like mom made it and if you've never had Hispanic food and wonder what it is like, this is your spot. You'll want to stop in everyday, but do yourself a favor save it for when you need that pick me up, because the food and the staff equally will make you feel good. By the way, it's BYOB so bring your favorite beverage, just remember when it's over, you have to go to your own home.

Reviewed 1 December 2017

Being raised in the Haitian culture, I love Caribbean food. This is the closest Caribbean restaurant to where I live. I ventured to try it out and was glad that I did. My wife and I both had the mofongo with pork. Absolutely delicious! I could not resist the urge to accompany mine with maduros (even though mofongo already has lots of plantains). I left satisfied and with leftovers.

I would never have tried the restaurant without reading its reviews on Facebook because it is in a non-descript strip mall. I am glad that I tried it out.