“Great place all around”

Tracy Wilke's Pizza and Sandwiches
Ranked #8 of 18 Restaurants in Spring City
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 16 February 2016 via mobile

Me and my wife order take out there frequently. The menu is diverse and the food is always delicious and reasonably priced. The portions are always large enough that we always have leftovers for the next day. Tracy is very personable and extremely accommodating. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 30 June 2015

Food is okay the service is okay they do deliver. I would score it average on the place being clean.

Reviewed 27 April 2015 via mobile

Having little choose of places that will deliver, I think I've tried them all at this point. If you live in Royersford, or Spring City, this is the place to get delivery from. Selection on their menu is absurdly huge and I've tried a number of items from it without disappointment.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

The moment you walk in to Wilke's you are greeted by the friendliest owner anywhere. We went for Mothers day, (mom really likes the place). I felt welcome as soon as I walked in, the owner took our orders and gave us drinks and fries while we waited. The food was really good , especially for a small pizzeria. And the price was very reasonable. My wife ordered a Sep and I haven't seen that much meat on a sandwich in a long time. I shade homemade meatballs on a long roll. Yum. I don't live close but will certainly go back. The prices were reasonable and the food was great!