“A Quick Lunch”

Add it.
Famous Dave's
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 2 April 2016 via mobile

We visited on March 18, 2016 for lunch we both ordered the 2 meat combo. Our waitress was Ashlee who was a doll. Food came quickly, and it was fresh and good. The two meats were the ribs and chicken. Total due was 23.71

Reviewed 9 March 2016

We like the array of choices here but not necessarily how they turn out. The brisket was decent but not great, ditto for the beans. The coleslaw was, in fact, great. However, the mac and cheese would have been better labeled "creamy cheese soup with noodles," in that it was a liquid with macaroni floating in it. And the cheese flavor was mild to a fault. The ribtips were almost inedible. Well, some pieces were actually inedible. If we hadn't been in somewhat of a hurry I'd have sent it back. Trying to chew the dried meat risked breaking a tooth.

Reviewed 12 November 2015

Free Chips with choice of barbecue sauce very good. My daughter had potatoes soup and salad. Salad was large and fresh and soup was very good., I had chili and grilled cheese. Chili was nice and hot and good. Grill cheese a real disappointment. Bread was soft and mushy. I like my grilled cheese toast crisp at least when it arrives at the table. I thought the large soft drink was a little pricy

Reviewed 19 June 2015

I use to love going to Famous Dave's. I went last night and ordered the ribs. The ribs were small and I had to cut the rack with a knife. They were tough and small and ice cold inside. They use to give you twice as much food a couple of years ago. You have to order the half of an ear of corn for one of your vegetables when before that was given to you. If i'm spending close to $20 for half a rack of ribs I would like them to be a little bigger with more meat on them and not ice cold. This was the second time I went and didn't like it. I'm not giving it a 3rd strike.

Reviewed 14 April 2015

We went as a family, and it was good. I love the variety here, and that you get two sides with every entrée. The sides, often times, are better than the main course for me (that's a compliment, not a criticism.)

I got the ribs, ordered them dry, as I like to sample the different barbecue sauces that they leave on the table with each rib. My 6 year old devoured his ribs as well. My wife got the half roasted chicken which she said was very good. Part of my meal were the brisket tips, which were a disappointment. Not tender, bland in flavor. But, the other food was really good.