Quality Inn(State College)(Great Value!)
US$71
QualityInn
Comfort Suites Penn State(State College)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$85
ComfortSuites
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

Hilton Garden Inn State College(State College)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$107
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

US$118
Country Inn
Days Inn by Wyndham Penn State(State College)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$99
US$98
Carnegie Inn & Spa(State College)
US$159
US$144
AscendHotels
SpringHill Suites by Marriott State College(State College)(Great Value!)
US$107
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

Nittany Lion Inn(State College)
US$139
Hotels.com
All reviewsnittany mallbest westernspenn statewafflespool and hot tubuniversity parkvisiting the areaquiet arearefrigerator and microwaveroom keybreakfast was excellentroom was largeroom was very clean and comfortablethe breakfast areanice hotelstay there againup to date
Reviewed 6 December 2017

Really enjoyed the bedding. Very soft, which I especially like. Very friendly front desk staff. Only stayed for about 10 hours but very pleasant.arrived about 11 pm Thursday night and left by 9 am on Friday, to continue my travels. Just could not stay awake to travel safely.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Vicky B, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus University Park Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your most recent stay with us. We are thrilled to see you had a great trip even though it was a short one. We are happy we could provide you with a comfortable room, and friendly service so that you could safely continue your travels. We hope you will consider stopping in to see us again soon. Safe Travels!

Reviewed 5 December 2017

My time at BW in State College was truly amazing. Breakfast room service as well as other amenities. So convenient and very close to airport Wal-Mart and gas station. I will be back be back Thank you.

Room Tip: I was in room 104 for 3 days me and my daughter very comfortable and quite/ first floor of course :)
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Vicky B, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus University Park Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your most recent stay with us. We are thrilled to see hear you had a great stay and enjoyed breakfast and the hotels location. We are honored to have been your home away from home during your travels and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights over the Thanksgiving holiday. The check-in staff and other hotel staff we encountered were very friendly and helpful. The room was spacious and very clean. Unfortunately the bed was very uncomfortable as it was too hard which is why I am giving this hotel three stars rather than four. Another minor annoyance was there is no exhaust fan in the bathroom nor a stopper in the sink which made my husband’s shaving process somewhat difficult. We enjoyed the breakfast buffet, which is typical of this type of hotel. It was well prepared and presented with lots of good choices. I really wish hotels would supply their rooms with a decent coffee maker and good coffee. The dinky little coffee maker supplied is a joke. I prefer to have my coffee before I have to interact with other humans.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review your most recent stay with us. I am so very sorry to hear you found the beds to be uncomfortable and that the sink stopper was missing in your room. I'll be sure to have maintenance correct the sink stopper issue right away as all the sinks should have one built into them. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast. As far as the coffee makers, our apologies that the one provided was not to your liking, we are always making room upgrades and improvements so perhaps this amenity will change in the future. We do offer free hot coffee in our lobby, that I've been told is quite good 24 hours a day.

We do hope you will consider giving us another chance in the future. Happy Travels!

Reviewed 30 November 2017

I was there with my family for home coming weekend and our room was well appointed and clean and a very good breakfast was included. The staff was extremely friendly and overall it was an very good experience.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Vicky B, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus University Park Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your most recent stay with us. We are so glad to hear you had a great stay and enjoyed your room, our complimentary breakfast and your interactions with our friendly staff. It was our honor to be your home away from home and we hope you will stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 29 November 2017

We were so pleased with our Best Western experience. Particularly, since it was a holiday weekend.
The staff ready to help with any concerns. The breakfast (which is included in cost) was so plentiful and extra seating was arranged because of the amount of guests.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review your most recent stay with us. We hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving holiday and we were honored to be your home away from home during that time. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay, especially our complimentary breakfast in the morning. We hope you will keep us in mind when your travels next bring you to our area.