Pocono Plaza Inn
Hampton Inn Stroudsburg / Poconos(Stroudsburg)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$139
Hampton.com
Econo Lodge(Stroudsburg)
US$84
EconoLodge
US$189
Hampton.com
Holiday Inn Express Stroudsburg - Poconos(Stroudsburg)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$144
Hotels.com
Paramount Motel(Stroudsburg)
US$69
  • Breakfast included
US$157
Stroudsmoor Country Inn(Stroudsburg)(Great Value!)
US$139
Quality Inn - East Stroudsburg POCONOS(East Stroudsburg)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$78
US$80
US$170
US$145
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 August 2017

You can tell this place once was great. Indoor swimming pool is the gem of this place, but the doors seem like they have been been painted at least 20 times. The security door lock at Entrance A does not work allowing anybody off the street to come into the hotel. While there have been upgrades, these seem only to be band aids. The bed was comfortable and the linens clean. Our room had a new shower installed. On a budget? Stay here. There is a bar on site. Which may explain why a police officer was on site tracking down a drunk and disorderly. There is a restaurant on site as well.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Chris_L_USA
Management response:Responded 28 August 2017

Thank you for your response. We are working on getting A door fixed and doing other
renovations also. Hope you will giver us another try if you are ever in the area.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

Unfortunately we were short on options because it was Saturday night and Pocono Downs had Nascar so most of the hotels were full. $169!!! I thought it was a nice place. Pros: Good location, clean, free parking, breakfast and wifi. Hair dryer, iron & board, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, coffee pot in room.
Cons: Very run down! Side entrance "security" door is crooked and DOES NOT close! Peeling paint on doors and walls, old marked up furniture. The one post on our bed was hanging on with TAPE! Took it off so it doesn't land on our heads while we sleep. If this hotel was half the price, I would have given it 3 stars and not been so harsh but for this price!!! I expect a posh hotel but I guess it's just take advantage of the demand.

Room Tip: Look at the room first!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank plfcowgirlval
Reviewed 7 August 2017

Pros:
Location
Pool/Atrium
Quiet
Ajoining rooms
Friendly Staff
Price

Cons:
Dated Decor
Breakfast

The lobby area is beautifully decorated and check-in was easy. The front desk staff and the housekeeping staff were friendly. The pool /atrium area is nice and relaxing. The rooms were clean. The breakfast consisted of some cereal, bread, bagels, coffee, and watered down juices. The hotel could use some updating, but overall it served it's purpose and I would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 July 2017

I arrived late on Tuesday July 11th, 2017, and met a very personable receptionist. I was told my room was near the back of the hotel so use the back entrance.....entrance B. I drove around back and the lighting was terrible. There were cans of cigarette butts and piles of butts on the ground. My key would not open the door but I managed to open the outside door because the door did not latch....it was broken. Once inside the hall smelled and once inside the room the room also smelled and was very well worn and used and abused. I was too afraid to go back out to my car so I slept on the sheets using my purse as a pillow. With the sounds coming from the room next door and the hall I waited till morning and went out to my car, got my phone and took pictures of the back door to this flop house. Check out the hotel before you rent a room and you will move to another hotel or sleep in your car. Quality Inns are usually four stars....but this Quality Inn gets my minus five stars.

Room Tip: Go to another hotel .... this is a flop house.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
10  Thank Judith T
jlbuscec, Manager at Pocono Plaza Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

Thank you for responding to our survey. We take these seriously and do our best to handle any complaints we
may recieve. I wish you would have said something when you checked in so we could have moved you. I'm so sorry to hear about your experience. We want to assure you the problem you brought to our attention is being addressed.

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

It's the second time we stay here, it's a little outdated, but clean and super friendly staff. Breakfast was great, we also had dinner here which was also nice
Thank you for making our stay here so pleasant.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family