US$139
US$109
US$104
Hotels.com
Hampton.com
Travelodge Mt. Pocono(Mount Pocono)
US$70
Hotwire.com
1,525 results
All reviewstrails endlaser tagmountain coasterindoor waterparksnow tubingswim up barwater parkwave poolrock climbinglazy riverbunk suitemini golfzip lineall agesflow riderropes coursetowel cards
Reviewed 1 April 2018

My family and I visited Camelback to celebrate my daughter's 7th birthday and we had such a good time. We went to Kalahari a few months back and enjoyed ourselves so we wanted to try Camelback, they are very similar however Camelback does offer outdoor snow tubing and skiing activities which is great. Kalahari's water park is a little bigger and offers a few more slides, but if you are coming to do both indoor and outdoor activities I would recommend Camelback. We only stayed one night which I do not think is enough time to see and do everything the resort has to offer. We had a two bedroom deluxe suite which was spacious and comfortable. Rooms come with a microwave and fridge so I would recommend bringing snacks, especially if you're traveling with kids. Would definitely be back again and would stay at least two nights to get a chance to experience everything.

1  Thank SFrazer
Camelback2016, Manager at Camelback Lodge and Indoor Waterpark, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Hello,

Thank you for choosing Camelback for your daughter's 7th birthday celebration! We are thrilled to hear you had a great time and enjoyed both the indoor and outdoor activities. We hope you join us again soon so you can experience all of the Camelback fun.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Arrived amidst heavy snowstorm, Wednesday, 3/7. Lobby packed around front desk. Helped by Catalina who was super friendly, patient, helpful, and reassuring! Able to enjoy stay right away despite hassle getting there. Thanks, Catalina- you're the best!!!

Hello Charlie,

Thank you for choosing Camelback for your winter getaway with the family! We are thrilled to hear that you were able to enjoy your vacation right away! We greatly appreciate your employee compliment and feedback and we will make sure to share this with our staff. We hope you join us again soon.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Great spot for a quick winter getaway. Tubing was super fun. Loved that there was a "magic carpet" to make it easy to get back up the hill. Watch getting back down off the slope. Very slick.

Kids and parents loved the water park. Food could be a little better. Rooms were decent enough. Staff was very friendly.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Hello,

Thank you for choosing Camelback for your family getaway. We are so happy to hear both the kids and parents loved Aquatopia. There is an adventure for everyone of every age at our resort! Our staff strives to create the best experience for all of our guests. We hope you join us again soon!

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Camelback is nice. Great for family fun. Kids have lots to do. Facilities are nice, clean and fairly spacious. However, the water park “security” at the door is a bit much. They are not really security, but rather usually a little older lady. Each time I entered I had to have my back pack searched. Also I usually bring my own water bottle with either water or a juice blend that is not available at the hotel’s food service. Never has ever been an issue at any water park until now. Today I entered the Aquatopia water park and the lady at the door searches my back pack. Only feeling the outside mind you by smooshing it. So obviously not looking for weapons. I can only guess they are checking for bottles, maybe? Then she asks what’s in my water bottle. I said oh it’s just my juice. She then says, “do you mind if I smell it”. What? I think. Now at this point we’re venturing into this is a health issue for me. Because she should not handle my water bottle nor should she place her nostrils over it. But because I have my family, including my small child with me, who desperately wants in, I say “sure” and hand it over. She smells it. “She’s checking for liquor” she says. Obviously. Then she hands it back. At which point she says, “would you mind taking a drink of it for me?” What? I think to myself. I was in shock and not sure what to make of this. But again, I say “sure.” So, I take a sip. She stares at me for a few seconds . I am not sure what she was expecting to happen. Then she reminds me of the Aquatopia outside drink policy and says she going be nice this time because it’s juice and not water and allows me to go in. Yea. I know the policy. It’s the same one they have at Kalahari and Great Wolf. Yet I have never had to endure something like this. It was embarrassing. For sure being humiliated and treated like a criminal or a terrorist, not sure what she thought I was, will make me consider never returning. Too bad. Camelback is a nice place otherwise.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Kelli H

Hi Kelli -

Thank you for visiting us at Camelback. We are happy to hear you had a great time. We do apologize for the interaction that occurred with one of our employees. We would like to address this issue as soon as possible. Can you please send an email to feedback@camelbackresort.com explaining your situation. A representative will be in touch shortly. Once again, thank you for visiting our resort. We hope you would consider giving us another try!

Best Regards

Reviewed 30 March 2018

I had a short time for end winter early spring vacation and wanted my son to experience a bit of winter sports and take some time to visit Manhattan as well. I found this resort on internet and booked it for 3 days. The children had a wonderful time, the resort indoor and outdoor activities are safe and fun, besides the variety do not allow them to get bored at any time. The double rooms are very good as well as the restaurants and buffet, may be a little understaff this time of the year. From there a 90 minutes drive to New York and rest of the week in Manhattan. Next time will spend more time in the resort.

Room Tip: Speak to the people at reservations and explain what you will like, they were very friendly and helpful.

Hello Antonio,

Thank you for choosing Camelback for your family winter getaway. We are glad to hear everyone enjoyed themselves and were able to experience both the indoor and outdoor fun! We look forward to you joining us again.