“GOOD CHINESE FOOD”

China III
Ranked #18 of 44 Restaurants in Tannersville
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 23 March 2016

It's good Chinese food to eat at they also deliver which is also great. There prices are good also very clean and friendly

Reviewed 21 February 2016

By far, the BEST of fast food Chinese food in the Poconos. China III used to be within a 10 minute drive and now I drive over a half hour to pick up my order.

Staff isn't initially the friendliest but after five years of being loyal customers, I'm warmly greeted and oftentimes given 2 - 2 liter sodas with our meals.

My go to meal is the rice and BBQ Boneless Spareribs, and my family loves the General Tso's, Sweet and Sour Chicken, Hunan and Orange Chicken.

Easy location off/on Route 611 in Tannersville, PA and value priced.

1  Thank Lori Ann B
Reviewed 3 February 2016

I've been going to this restaurant for many years now, starting when they were at their previous location at the Tannersville Plaza... I live in Toronto Canada, so I only drop by when I'm in town, which is not often enough!

They are always busy, but you're in and out within about 10 minutes if you drop by to place your order. I've never had a bad meal here, everything is always fresh and tasty, their staff is friendly and always remember me no matter how long I haven't seen them for.

Looking forward to my next visit to Tannersville, just so I can get my dinner from China III !

Reviewed 19 October 2015

The food was average quality, but the employees were down right rude. The man behind the counter basically grunted to greet us, the only words spoken was the price of the meal. We decided to dine in and had to leave our coats on as it was 57 degrees in the restaurant according to the thermostat behind our table.

1  Thank Brittany C
Reviewed 21 June 2015

Better than average Chinese take out. Fast service and no communication issues.
I haven't eaten in the dining area, but there are always a few folks there for dinner.