“Fresh food!”

Andale Latino Grill
Ranked #4 of 31 Restaurants in Trevose
Price range: US$5 - US$9
Description: We are a unique Casual Fast Counter Service Restaurant specializing in Latino cuisine. Once you dine with us once, you'll never go back to another Mexican restaurant. We promise. We make everything in house fresh and from scratch every day.
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Very good food and ambience! Food was fresh and the people that work there are very nice; also I enjoyed the music. I can't wait to go back to taste something else cause everything looked appetizing!

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Great for a quick bite.......they have a nice variety ...serve fast ....with a smile and out you go ...never disappointed...only problem is parking...

Reviewed 10 February 2017

I was in the area for business and googled best restaurants on TripAdvisor. I enjoy fresh food and Latin food so I thought I'd give it a try. The owners were very friendly and knowledgeable and the food was delicious. I tried a chicken arepa, chicken empanada, plantain chips and guacamole, and plantains for dessert. Everything was wonderful and my stomach was smiling when I was done. I would definitely give this place a try and bring your friends.

Reviewed 9 November 2016

The restaurant is near Panera, so I went there to give it a try. So glad I did! The food is authentic, fresh, and delicious. The arepas were to die for!! I will definitely be back to try their other dishes!! Wonderful atmosphere and great food. Best of luck to this new location, so happy I found it!!

Reviewed 27 October 2016

I have been back to Andale at least a dozen times since my first visit. Which is kinda weird for me, I rarely find a place that consistently has great food and fabulous employees. Everytime I have entered the door they have greeted me like I a close friend. Andale is truly wonderful I truly see this place doing very well for years to come. It is not the same ole food you can get anywhere. It is fresh made in house no preservatives used. Today that had a soup as a special it looked so good I had get it. I couldn't wait to get work to eat it so I didn't I ate it In my car (I'm bad) but I couldn't stop myself it was very very good..

1  Thank L J