“Father's Day brunch”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

hard to give a proper review the omelets are generally good and the rest of the stuff is not so good but on Father's Day the cook set the omelet station on fire and we had to evacuate the restaurant being too nice my wife went back in and paid with her credit card took approximately 10 minutes and she had trouble breathing for the next 2 hours fire department was arriving after that

Reviewed 26 May 2017

The chef at the omelet station was absolutely outstanding! He had his own process down to a science and was cranking out 6 - 8 omelets at a time. Not only was he fun to watch, the omelets were delicious. The buffet had a huge variety of options including a salad bar. I was told that their pies are to die for, but I was so full from breakfast I couldn't possibly eat another bite. The service was good, and the hostess was very friendly. I would definitely recommend this diner to anyone traveling through the Bensalem area.

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

I love to find diners like this and they are everywhere throughout this part of the country. Julio, the omelette chef, is off the hook. Check this place out if you are in the Neshaminy area of PA

1  Thank Jim M
Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

My husband and I decided to come here for their breakfast buffet. We met my cousin and his wife here to eat together. The man who makes the omelettes was amazing. Just standing there and watching him make four omelettes at the same was unbelievable. That is some talent to be able to do this not making a mistake.

I also had their chipped beef on waffles that was good. Mine are much better but I did like the taste of these. Their fruit was very fresh and tasty. What was a nice surprise is on their buffet they had apple butter which was delicious. The cheese bread was also good.

All four of us enjoyed our breakfast buffet and would come back here again.

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

Stopped here late on a Saturday night. They have a large menu. The omelettes are a nice size and taste great. The diner needs to be redecorated inside and out. It was not very busy. The coffee is good. The reuben sandwich is open faced and fills a plate. It was very tasty. The service was very good. All and all it was an ok experience. Improving the looks of the place would really help here.

Thank Bruce S. H