US$76
US$139
Hampton.com
US$85
QualityInn
All reviewswork stationoff the highwaypa turnpikeclover leafthe hotel is pet friendlyking bedin room coffeesesame placefront desk staffice machineparx casinoextended staycomfortable roomneeded a place to stayphiladelphiamicrowavegps
Reviewed 26 December 2012

I'm always worry when it comes to this type of hotel establishment. It's not Marriott or HIlton, but we got to do what we have to when we need a night's stay, stuck due to bad weather condition and always traveling with my beloved dog. We checked in the last minute at around 8-9 pm and paid the same rate as anyone would book it in advanced. We did not find any bed bugs, dust, dirt or foul smell. The room was of course basic, just shampoo, towels, and hand soap. No extra amenities but we can settle with the big flat TV cable and free wi-fi. The grounds were maintained except we saw one inappropriate trashing of the surrounding. I'll rather stay here than the Red Roof Inn we stayed in Mt Laurel. May I suggest to Red Roof Inn to kindly ask guests to agree on a pet waiver of picking up their dog's feces. We are responsible dog owner and we always make sure of that, but for the rest of us, we need to enforce compliance when visiting, even if, we are paying customers.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Mai-ImIt
i0185, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Philadelphia Trevose, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2013

Thank you for your recent posting on Trip Advisor. At Red Roof Inn we value our guest's feedback.
We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you in the future.
Michael Whalen
Red Roof Inn Trevose

Reviewed 9 December 2012

I think a lot of these reviews are harsh.. I stayed here for about a month and did not notice hookers, bugs or rude employees. One thing I wish is that someone who works there would have mentioned the redi-card or the fact that I could have gotten discounts with AAA, etc (i was paying nightly and they are a tad overpriced.)
I think it is a good area in general and really like how they have a laundromat on premises. I think check out could be later than 11 pm (when check in is at 3 pm, I think it's bad business not to have check out at least noon but I am nit picking now)

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Candy C
Reviewed 3 December 2012

We checked in around 4pm on a Saturday. The check in was a bit slow considering I was the only one in the lobby. But the gentleman was very nice and friendly once he was able to check us in. The lobby was very nice and appeared to be recently remodeled. We had a room on the second floor of the building containing the office. The appearance of the room was good. It was clean and smelled nice. The bathroom was clean as well. The room had a new flatscreen television. The work area sufficient. The two double beds were fair at best. The mattress not comfortable at all and the pillows were terrible. The linens and spreads were very nice. The room temperature was great and it was nice and dark for sleeping. The worst part is lack of insulation? You can hear every single noise outside the room. People weren't load but there were folks outside smoking and talking and you could hear them clearly. Also I am assuming the place is pet friendly because there was a dog a couple of doors down that we did hearing throughout the nice (not constant). All in all, the hotel is fine for a nights sleep. This Red Roof is a lesser grade hotel and we did after all book it basically for price and location. You normally do get what you pay for. If you are just looking for a inexpensive place to crash, it fills the bill

Room Tip: This hotel is almost in an exit ramp and surrounded by roads. There probably isn't a totally quiet place in the place. But I am thinking toward the front, near the office my be quieter than the rest.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 November 2012

Employees were rude! I checked in and someone called on the phone, so she was yelling at the woman on the phone, then she hangs up on the woman and then starts complaining about her to me! You don't complain about another guest to another guest! Got to room, it was an outdated room. I have been to other RRI where they are updated with new mattresses, floors, furniture etc. The TV here was nice! The toilet was clogged, as well as the sink! The shower curtain rod is half hanging off the wall and almost fell on me! Part of the deadbolt on the door was falling off. Get this property in check!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Kevin G
Reviewed 26 October 2012

I have never been in a red roof before and may say it was not as I expected.
Found everything kind of destroyed and worn out.
towels quite too hard and linnes to itchi.

Wont stay in this kind of hotel again! sorry...

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
i0185, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Philadelphia Trevose, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2012

Please accept my sincerest apology for your stay not being what you expected. We are in talks with our vendor regarding our terry and linen, we are working with them to make sure we get the best quality for our guests.

I would like to invite you back to stay at any Red Roof Inns and hopefully your experience will be outstanding.

Kareem Zahr