“A Small Mexican Restaurant”

Peppe's Mexican Grill
Ranked #3 of 31 Restaurants in Trevose
Reviewed 7 September 2017

If you blink you might miss it! Anytime I have gotten food from Peppe's I have been satisfied. I have gotten their shrimp ensalada, chicken quesadilla. refried beans and more. I have always enjoyed the food. I usually get my food to go, so I can't elaborate on a sit down meal.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

Everything here is good and freshly made to order. We often get takeout from Peppe's on Tuesdays when, if you order three tacos, you get a second order of three tacos half price. We like ours with the soft flour tortillas. The burritos are huge! Fast and friendly service!

Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

Peppes has such a nice staff..food is
made to order,fresh and their burritos are a full meal in themselves...definitely eat here again

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

I was really craving some good Mexican food and a margarita so I sought out this highly rated place. Disappointingly, they didn't sell liquor or beer. Now I would have tried another place but I was starving from traveling all day from NH. So I ordered the carnitas tacos and some chips and salsa. The tacos were good but dripping with grease. The chips and salsa were really bad, not sure how you mess this up but the salsa was bland and the chips were red white and blue... nice touch but not tasty. All and all, for $12 it was worth a few stars. Also don't expect table service, you order at the counter and they bring it to you.

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

This is one of the best kept secrets in the area! Always fresh food which is delivered with friendly smiles and exceptional service. You will NOT be disappointed!