“Yuck!”

Add it.
Peking Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 21 Restaurants in Trexlertown
Reviewed 26 July 2016

I always try a new asian restaurant with Moo Goo Gai Pan. Hard to mess that up, right? Well,I was only able to choke down half of it here - a first for me!

The chicken was very unappetizing and gross tasting. I could only eat a few pieces of it, afraid it would make me sick. The wonton soup was barely eatable also, very hard noodles/meat.

To me it looked like they just bought food pre-packaged/canned and warmed it up. On second thought, I think something out of a can would probably taste better.

On a positive note, it's very inexpensive but there's a much better option just 2 or 3 miles north on 100.

Reviewed 7 April 2016

We ordered take-out. The sushi was very good, and they made it to order. They had an option to have this made with brown rice, which was much appreciated, and not always an option at other restaurants.

However, the hunan shrimp was disappointing, especially after eating such good sushi.

Reviewed 18 February 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend and I just ordered from Peking, I placed my order around 735. We ordered General Sals and orange chicken one with pork fried rice the other with pork lo mein. Well let me tell you our food was AWFUL!!' It tastes like everything was already cooked then deep fried and put in a skillet again. I am extremely disappointed with them. I usually always go to Peking but from now on I'll be going to China moon in macungie. Everything tasted old. Worst costumer service! Even though you close in 2 hours serve FRESH FOOD!!! Very DISAPPOINTED!!!!

Reviewed 14 January 2016

I have stopped for take out several times and never disappointed. Service is friendly and quick. Seems to be a nice clean restaurant and I would consider eating there if I was in the area and was looking for lunch or dinner instead of take out. Lunch special combinations (11:00am - 3:00pm) are very reasonable and plenty of food. Restaurant itself is a bit hidden since it's next to Redner's which in now closed but worth checking out. Lots of choices on the menu and the sushi looked good too. Talked to another customer while waiting and he had nothing but positive comments.

It's nice they will substitute soup for the egg roll as some places won't.

Glad to have this place in the area!