“Doesn't Look Like Much From The Outside - Don't Be Fooled”
Review of Inka Wall

Inka Wall
Ranked #15 of 80 Restaurants in Upper Darby
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We went here for dinner before a concert at the Tower Theater. From the outside it isn't much more than a doorway. You then go down some steps to a basement restaurant that is not much more impressive. It was clean and well kept - just nothing fancy. The service, while not super attentive, was fine and our server was very pleasant. He made some good recommendations and was patient while we figured out what we wanted (several choices interested each of us). I had the stir fried beef (fried with onions and tomatoes over a bed of french fries. It was served with rice and a tangy sauce. My wife had a roasted chicken with salad and rice. Both dishes had good-sized portions and were very good. They have a full bar (limited beer selections, but the Peruvian one was interesting). This is a good place for pre-concert drinks and a bite to eat.

Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

Was going to a concert at the nearby Tower Theater. We stumbled upon Inka Wall walking from the parking lot to the theater. The salads and chicken dishes were amazing! Great service, too.

Reviewed 5 August 2016

We were first drawn to this restaurant a few years ago (when they were small/street level) after my daughter returned from a trip to Peru & wanted to introduce me to their cuisine. The restaurant is now a spacious open area w/plenty of seating, beautiful bar & stage for special live musical events. We've never had a disappointing entree here & the Yuca A La Huancaina appetizer & Tres Leches cake are favorites. The service is always excellent & the pacing of courses makes for a very relaxing meal. Also, of importance to me, their Ladies room is one of the nicest/cleanest I've ever used!

1  Thank Sharon R
Reviewed 14 April 2015

Aji de gallina tasted like it was stored for days after being cooked, estaba vinagrado.
It was also very spicy and took away the flavor. My girlfriend didn't want to eat it after one bite and we complained and they charged us full price, claiming the aji de gallina was fresh according to the staff. This was a huge turnoff because the customer is always supposed to be right. We left no tip because we were so annoyed and disgusted. HIGHLY NOT RECOMMENDED!

Reviewed 8 December 2014 via mobile

We stumbled upon this new Peruvian restaurant in the ethnic restaurant row near 69th & Market. Both food and service were very good. I got a cream chicken stew type entree that was delicious. Since moving down the street recently, they have reopened in this larger space and now serve alcohol. Check this place out if you're at a show at the Tower Theater or, like me, live nearby.

3  Thank SherryInPhilly