All reviews main line paramour restaurant front porch lancaster avenue continental breakfast charming hotel non chain cute town small hotel philadelphia area chain hotels modern conveniences within walking distance hard boiled eggs yogurt bars and restaurants up to date
Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

Having previously lived in Wayne I recently came back on business and stayed at the very central Wayne hotel.

Quaint but classy its far better than any of the surrounding chain hotels. A relaxed continental breakfast was also nice in the lovely bar area.

Its very convenient for the bars and restaurants in nearby N Wayne Avenue.

Would love to visit again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 November 2017

The hotel is in the heart of Wayne village so you can walk to an excellent dinner or get a good sandwich for the road. My room was very chic with strong wifi so even though I was working on my laptop I felt on vacation. The croissants and coffee here are top notch.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 October 2017

If you want up dated yet old Hollywood feel for a hotel stay, this charming hotel is perfect. We spent our 30th anniversary night here and were thrilled to be upgraded to a recently refurbished room on an upper floor. We had lovely space to have a small party with friends and loved that some of the classic charm of older resort hotels was kept intact with the furnishings and decorating of the suite. The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom super clean and modern. They even carry my favorite bath goodies. We reserved the romance package and it is so worth the rate. The hotel is so convenient to great restaurants and shopping galore. Our anniversary dinner at Paramour on the ground floor was delicious and the service at dinner and breakfast was fantastic. Great stay!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Love this hotel - perfect location to so many restaurants and shops, amazing front desk (when we came back from a long day on Friday and there was no place to park the front desk staff moved their car for us to have a place to park). Bar and happy hour was great. Continental breakfast was what you might expect from a chain (yogurt, cereal, coffee and pastries) although sort of weird that the “napkins” were paper towels. Gets busy on the weekend with special events but all in all the only place to stay in our minds in the area.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TennaRotor
Reviewed 19 October 2017

I have stayed at The Wayne a couple times for work, and it will always be my first choice for future visits. It is charming, quiet and comfortable. The location is great, and the staff is top-notch. They really went above and beyond for me during my last visit. Lovely happy hour too.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business