“a taste of heaven”

Cuisines: French
Description: New place.
Description: New place.
Reviewed 23 May 2017

this little place serves a very unique and tasty menu of breakfast/lunch and dessert crepes not often found anywhere. berks county and west reading are very lucky to have this wonderful eatery here in our midst. the place is appointed with class and the staff is always friendly and attentive. they are top shelf in my book!
jim gallen

Reviewed 21 May 2017

A local West Reading resident treated me to a great lunch today at this spot. Always good when the locals recommend it... Restaurant is small but cozy, appropriately decorated befitting the crepes menu.

It was fun to watch how the crepes were made -- takes some level of expertise. The menu was comprehensive and the choices varied. I had a sweet crepe with nutella, strawberries, blueberries, walnuts, chocolate sauce, ice cream and whipped cream. Definitely yum!

All staff were friendly and accommodating, including the owner. Nice experience.

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

Always a wonderful meal. Fresh made and served with pride. My job takes me from Quebec to Philly to Buffalo. I go out of my way to get here whenever I'm nearby. Recommended!

Reviewed 24 April 2017

I just love going here and the people are so friendly. I highly recommend this place. You have a wonderful selection of Sweet & Savory as well as breakfast crepes too. I is close to the hospital if you are looking for a good breakfast or lunch. Enjoy

Thank Carla An Tiffan... B
Reviewed 18 February 2017

My wife and I recently made an impromptu breakfast stop here one morning. It was quite a pleasant surprise! The menu was larger than anticipated as they offered sweet, savory and breakfast crepes. I had the Maple and she went with the S'mores. We both acknowledged we'd definitely go back! Definitely worth stopping in!

Been to Taste of Crepes? Share your experiences!