“Yummy”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Kupkake Kouture
Reviewed 13 May 2013

We received these cupcakes at work as a gift and they were so delicious that I could have eaten 3 in one sitting. The cake was moist and flavorful and there was a chocolate filling surprise. There was a generous swirl of frosting that complimented the cake perfectly. Scrumptious. Can't wait to have another.

Reviewed 21 February 2013

My co-workers always rave about how good these cupcakes are, but I was skeptical because I have a favorite cupcake place....boy was I pleasantly surprised. Mouth watering smell in the shop when you walk in, wonderful decor and an abundance of cupcake options. The cupcakes are available in unique concoctions, but still have the traditional flavors. The cookie overload one was amazing. Perfect amount of icing and delicious cake. I consider myself a cupcake snob and I will be visiting this place again!