See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Let's us start that direct rate at the hotel is higher the rate through any travel website. So why would anyone book direct? Place haven't been updated since it was built. Most uncomfortable beds I have ever had a pleasure to sleep on. Rooms are standard holiday inn size and same goes for amenities. Very nice people at the front desk but this does not make up for over all experience. I wouldn't stay here again unless it's completely updated. Ihg is banking on loyalty but offer nothing in return.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Leo G
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Rooms were Excellent! Beds were big and comfortable and plenty of pillows! Very clean room. They even had a crib for the baby. Coffee was a bit watered down in the breakfast area. Will stay again someday!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 July 2017

The property is very well maintained, I was upgraded and the room was large and nicely appointed. The staff was inviting and always friendly on a very busy night.

The breakfast selections were good and replenished promptly. I must confess I saw nothing that resembled the other reviews on this property.

This was a very comfortable stay.

Room Tip: The hotel is close the Pa. Tpk. and those rooms can be a little noisy.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 July 2010

I would like to start by saying I am used to less than perfect accommodations. However, this hotel was disgusting. There were little blood spots on the sheets (luckily we didn't get any bed bug bites, but there had definitely been bed bugs there in the past and the owners did not bother to get new sheets. There was a sticky spot on the bedside table with what looked like pubic hair entrenched in it. The carpet was visibly filthy. The towels weren't clean, so much so that I used paper towels in my car rather than use their towels. The sink leaked and appeared to be taped to the wall. If there had not been a huge sign saying NO REFUNDS and I had not been so exhausted from driving through a huge rain storm, I would have fought to get our money back and go elsewhere. In addition to all this, the housekeeper begged for money in the morning. Seriously? After the worst hotel experience of my life (and I have traveled in the developing world and stayed in some pretty nasty places) there will be no tip for the your housekeeping which appears to just be making the beds and putting dirty towels back in the holder.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank callatope
Reviewed 15 January 2009

I am used to staying in inexpensive places but this one was the worst hotel we stayed ever!
We traveled with family and friends and occupied three rooms. In our friends room the bed was made but sheets looked like somebody slept in it and there were crumbs in between sheets.
In our room there were sticky rings on bedside table, burned blankets, stained sheets and pillows were brown under pillowcases. The mattress in our room was caved in that the only way to sleep on it was to lay diagonally.
Our other room had broken up furniture and trash on the floor.
The people who keep the place are nice but it doesn't look like anybody takes care of this hotel.

• Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank ScSnowlover